Forever keen to milk Johnny Foreigner

gunderhill

4 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

No doubt thinking that he would change his mind and not ruin their day, and simply pay the correct entrance fee, instead of acting like a spoiled brat child and ruining the day of 10 friends because of his crazy petulance. 

Cringeful. 

Please explain how he ruined the day for his friends when THEY were the ones who decided to remain with him?

Were you there and did/do you know what actually happened?

I am quite sure that if his Thai friends had decided to go through the park without him neither side would have been upset.

What confuses me about your post is that the Thais had the freedom of choice, yet you don't seem to like their choice.

Remember it was THEIR choice to make and not yours, so try respecting THEIR decision.

If it were me in that group I would be happy and glad that they decided to stick with me.

More and more Thais are less happy with their government and the various departments under them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

If it were me in that group I would be happy and glad that they decided to stick with me.

Note to self: Never go out with billd. He's likely to throw a childish hissy fit over 300 baht, then ruin his friend's day by actually agreeing on their placated reply lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JeffersLos said:

Note to self: Never go out with billd. He's likely to throw a childish hissy fit over 300 baht, then ruin his friend's day by actually agreeing on their placated reply lol. 

What makes you think that I would want to even be seen with you?

My son seems to be smarter, and even he understands and does not like the national park system. We even have the Mae Wong national park just over the back fence.

Edited by billd766
Added extra text

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What makes you think that I would want to even be seen with you?

That you've quoted me, asked me questions, conversed with me half a dozen times in one day kinda indicates that you're interested in, and want to converse with me. 

You'll probably quote this and continue on the conversation. 

If you're not too busy losing it over 4 baht. 

11 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Let me  help you out here, 1. I  have no interest in seeing JB Island 2. this  report is  just for other's information if they plan to go there 3. showing the covid debacle  has  not  affected the greed level 4. I dont  want a Thai  passport not with all the stupid  hoops  involved for zero benefits.

Yeah.  I like the way you cleverly left the name of the venue off your catchy (and revealing) title.  For other people's information...  Right.

If they're interested in James Bond Island, toughsky poopsky.  If they're a dual price whiner, it's like a magnet!