Irked Thai PM sprays reporters with hand sanitiser to duck tricky questions

webfact

13 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

He must be so proud. 

This has been reported in all the international media. Embarrassing and a complete jerk

Seriously, have you ever known a Thai admit to a blunder, let alone show genuine remorse?

If you do, you should track him down and have him stuffed... as for this one, the more I see of him, the more I think of oranges. Similar psychological profile I think.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

He needs to be locked up for many reasons including hurting the nation's image. If he is not punished with jail, at the least, Thailand is hopeless. How could such a pathetic clown get in control of Thailand?

To answer your last question, it was easy, all he had to do was put a woman out of office and backed by his tin pot soldiers, just walk in and say "I am now PM. is this my office? Good! now lets all meet tomorrow, get a table to sit round, then make up some rules for the people to obey".

Edited by possum1931
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Artisi said:

Big tanks and guns - it requires very little intelligence????

Yes, and keep away from the beach, you might get his soldiers, or in this case the Thai Navy, after you from their submarines? As for the moon rockets?? It does not bear thinking about.

Edited by possum1931

1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

The video clip was shown on the UK ITV morning  news today 11 March 21 and ridiculed by the presenters. 

Yeah but isn't that basically the same channel that aired the Piers Morgan rantathon a few days back? There's Muppets everywhere these days but they're not as entertaining as the originals.

Edited by NanLaew

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The behavior of a man child, who his entire life has demanded fealty from his subordinates. We are all his subordinates, from his point of view. He is ill equipped for the job he has. He is incompetent on a dozen levels, and mentally unfit. He really needs to be replaced with someone that is capable and earnest. 

I think Thaksin  fits those criterias ????????

3 hours ago, time2093 said:

I think Thaksin  fits those criterias ????????

The major fundamental difference between Thaksin and Prayuth, is that the former actually did alot to help the masses. Some say his motives were selfish. Who cares? He accomplished alot for the common man here. 

Sometimes it seems like P is doing everything in his power to avoid doing that. 

• Like 1

He has form in this area. In 2014, he started stroking a journalist's head like a dog during a press conference in Khon Khaen, after they asked him if he was frightened by protesters' defiance:

I used to think he was not the man for the job but then I realised he encapsulates the local mindset and culture so perfectly that it is hard to argue against him leading the country.

He's actually the perfect leader for this nation and its people. 

Edited by Mr Meeseeks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

This video is all over global social mdia. Not a good look for Thighland, but at least better than the military in Myanmar, so there's that.

Uhh, I think Thailand did similar to Myanmar some years ago, yes?

• Like 1