Dumped British TV host Morgan pours more scorn on Meghan suicide, racism claims

webfact

Regardless of whether you agree with his point of view, he has become uber excessive in his constant vitriol and bile towards Meghan Markle. I describe it as stalking and he is hiding behind the fact that he is a "meeja star" exercising his right to free speech, rather than an unhinged stalker or troll. He got in a similar lather with his constant denouncements of then Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

In between his on-air hissy fit and his subsequent departure, he was interviewed on the Fox and Friends breakfast show in the US. The 3 hosts were urging him to return to the States and he wasn't rebutting the notion, so expect him back there any time soon. Fox have an early evening op-ed slot vacant as warm up for Tucker Carlson. See him there is my guess.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Reuters does not report the truth. They publish articles with the intent to direct the narrative. In this case Reuters intention was to discredit Morgan. Personally, I agreed with him, 100%. But I'm not woke...  However, I am anti-racist.

What did woke mean? Seen it a few times recently 

1 hour ago, robertson468 said:

Prime Minister should not arrange for him and his Wife to be fetted at the Palace by the Queen when they come to the UK, due to his insulting comment about our Royal Family.

Its not in the  PMs power to intercede in what is a family matter.  Frankly, I think Harry and Megan are okay and just rebelling against an outdated set of historical polices, procedures and attitudes that belong in Victorian times, not in this Century. I like the Queen and Phil, I can just about cope with Charles and William seems to be shaping up okay, the rest are a waste of oxygen and need to be cleaved off from the Royal family.  Good on Harry that he got away, give it to the man Harry.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mavideol said:

do they help needy families

Why would anyone in power help needy people. They were born into, or have come to a society, where most if not all avenues are open to them.  That society has safeguards for the unfortunate built in. Why do people think that handouts are the norm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

He walked off because he had no answer to a cogent argument made by the weatherman, just like Trump, a big baby when confronted, just like most bullies.

Thats it in a nutshell. He is all for free speech, until he didnt like it and had a hissy fit.

If he is for free speech he could have countered, but didnt.

He acted all woke.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, natway09 said:

I am no lover of the guy but this poppycock & attention seeking (for money) has

gone too far. She is the best actress in the world & her husband is just putty in her hands

He is the one not wanting free speech.

How is what she said poppycock?

Best actress in the world? Harry was there and backs up her comments.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

I can't be labelled a racist as I say this as a white man? Oh dear. did someone go to woke school and get a failing grade?

You think 'dark is amazing - something to be embraced, whilst white is boring and whites have massive shortcomings', that's racist. The very definition.

Imagine this - men who feel they are trapped in a womans body, and vice versa get sex changes (transgender folks). Would you consider a skin pigmentation change? Or would that in itself be racist?

Live a day as a colored person and try again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

It's like being a Social Justice Warrior who's just taken 10 speedballs ????. Hyper aware of social or racial injustice, to the point of seeing things that don't even exist.

You just described morgan. What a woke person.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Why would anyone in power help needy people. They were born into, or have come to a society, where most if not all avenues are open to them.  That society has safeguards for the unfortunate built in. Why do people think that handouts are the norm.

so you don't wonder how they got that rich, how many slaves or under age people they exploited,  they were colonialists/invaders maybe it's time they recognize some (maybe not all) but some of their wrong doings, some of their discriminatory practices and just in case you misunderstood my point, I never claimed that handouts are the norm but some of them do claim and/or act as they care for the less fortunate ones, then they should act rather then speak (actions speak louder then words) about it or going into so called "" fund raising "" and sometimes get paid for showing up

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, robertson468 said:

I believe that our Prime Minister should not arrange for him and his Wife to be fetted at the Palace by the Queen when they come to the UK, due to his insulting comment about our Royal Family.

Would that be the Prime Minister who describes some black children as 'piccaninnis', and who had an affair - with yet another illegitimate child arriving for him. Yes, a fine man to make decisions about family life....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

so you don't wonder how they got that rich, how many slaves or under age people they exploited,  they were colonialists/invaders maybe it's time they recognize some (maybe not all) but some of their wrong doings, some of their discriminatory practices and just in case you misunderstood my point, I never claimed that handouts are the norm but some of them do claim and/or act as they care for the less fortunate ones, then they should act rather then speak (actions speak louder then words) about it or going into so called "" fund raising "" and sometimes get paid for showing up

Their 3000 charities dont agree with your view.

4 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Their 3000 charities dont agree with your view.

do you mean  " benevolent monarchy " charities the ones they get paid to attend and covered by their controlled tabloids press

4 hours ago, robertson468 said:

Normally I find Morgan's strong attitude and expressed views unpalatable, however, in broad terms I agee with him.  Several statements Harry and Megan have made make me cringe.  He said all that he had when he left UK was what he had inherited from his Mother.  What he failed to say was that that amounted to over £10 million, that it was topped up by a further £4 million and that she has about £3.5 million.  Poor didums them - so broke!  She also complained that someone mentioned their son may have evidence of colour in him.  Well, hello, Granny is definately coloured and presumaby his Mummy has some in her DNA and what is wrong with that?  Are they ashamed that the Boy might have a smidgen of colour evident, instead of being proud of his heritage.  I also cannot help but think that Harry was a highly popular and successful young Army Officer - sure he got up to high jinks, but don't all young people to one degree or another?  But along comes this Actress and all of a suddent Harry changes and anyone who is anyone dares to criticise them is the Devil Incarnate.  They say they want privacy and to be left alone by the Media, so what do they do.  They go on not one, but two of America's most popular shows to complain about how badly they have been done by.  They also expect free protection services, paid by the UK tax payer and their little boy to be appointed a Prince forthwith.  It was their decision to leave UK, so Protection is your responsibility and as for the Boy becoming a Prince, there is a protocol for that to happen and he is no where near the age to be appointed a Prince, which Harry knows well! 

As for some of the American Wokes and I include Biden in that, saying how brave they are is unbelievable and I believe that our Prime Minister should not arrange for him and his Wife to be fetted at the Palace by the Queen when they come to the UK, due to his insulting comment about our Royal Family.

It makes me so glad that years and years ago I decided to be a republican (in the sense that I don't agree with monarchy).

That said, what the British tabloids and Morgan have done is make me feel sorry for Meghan and Harry. Had they stopped writing about them, we would all have forgotten about them.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Journalist and television presenter Piers Morgan looks on as he takes his daughter Elise to school

This is the press.

Hounding a man as he takes his daughter to school. 

Can they not interview him after his daughter has been dropped off?

Disgusting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1