London murder case triggers wave of grief, rage over threats to women

webfact

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

When the topic arises Jonny, don’t get caught out on the ‘distraction’ thing so soon after it being identified as a known and demonstrable trait.

I think you may have misunderstood the 'distraction' thing ????.

Right, lunch time over. Better get back to my job as a Nuclear Physicist in Sathorn. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, realfunster said:

Thanks. ????

I look forward to you highlighting the errors in the statistical analysis of your numbers that suggests men are 5x more likely to be murdered than women.  

Let's not even get started on lack of serious investigation or action regarding our -5%/-4 year life expectancy versus women.

You see where identity politics takes us, down a spiral of never ending divisiveness.

Given the root cause of being murdered is almost without exception male violence, why bring it up?

Addressing male violence benefits all victims of male violence, including the male victims you are so concerned about. Win Win!

Your comment re life expectancy is both and at the same time an example of what I mentioned a few posts up: 

A recourse to throwing in distractions and preening a sense of male victimhood.

So thank you for sharing, so a clear and concise example.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

I guess you know the answer.......there is something significantly wrong with men......still dominated by the ancient brain.......never grow up......still children at heart........

and not quite so power hungry.

29 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

What a stupid, sexist, and pathetic news article. 

Many more men are murdered than women each year.  Many more men are victims of assault. 

It's outright discrimination against men. How can that be tolerated? 

Total double standards. For example it's a fact most knife crime and robberies in UK are committed by people who are not Caucasian. But if someone wrote that such people should be not allowed out after 8pm there would rightly be outrage. 

Anyway, the men  could just say they identify as women and not have to abide by any curfew. ????

If the murderer was a police man then let's say the police can't go out after 8pm

Just as valid an argument as the dumb article. 

And most of the perpetrators of assaults on the men are...men.

robberies and knife attacks are done by...men

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How many were murdered by men?

How many were targeted by their killer because they were men?

What difference do such red-herrings make to someone getting killed? If you get knifed how many fractions of a seconds do you have left to find solace in the fact that the the killer was a man or that he didn't target you because you were a man?

Such headlines ignore the statistics and are dramatised to maximise female victimhood and misandry.

Now reflect upon this: when a woman murders a man, how long is it before the media and the whole world portrays her as a victim? I'd say one hour. And by the time the murderess comes to court, if she ever does, she knows she's in for no more than a slap on the wrist.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JackGats said:

What difference do such red-herrings make to someone getting killed? If you get knifed how many fractions of a seconds do you have left to find solace in the fact that the the killer was a man or that he didn't target you because you were a man?

Such headlines ignore the statistics and are dramatised to maximise female victimhood and misandry.

Now reflect upon this: when a woman murders a man, how long is it before the media and the whole world portrays her as a victim? I'd say one hour. And by the time the murderess comes to court, if she ever does, she knows she's in for no more than a slap on the wrist.

‘Red herring’ you say, as you preen your sense of male victimhood.

I feel for you Bro, I really do, it’s a viscous jungle out there.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

So what? How far are you going to go with that argument? What about saying they are black men, or working class, or men that have brown eyes or are from a particular city? 

Women are more likely than men to be in prison for fraud and robbery, so you would say women should not be trusted and not allowed to work with moNey or in a bank?

We should stop dividing people and class everyone as human and the same. That's what people want. To be equal.  So long as we keep putting people into groups we are always going to get discrimination and hate.

Your argument is based on nothing but statics. Based on that logic all women are potential child killers as men never have abortions and would be virtually zero chance of men abandoning their new born children.  So we should say women should not be allowed to care for babies and the children should be given to men?

I tell you what, how about dealing with men murdering people.

In this particular case murdering a woman.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I tell you what, how about dealing with men murdering people.

In this particular case murdering a woman.

So what do you want to do about it? Why not imprison all men and just have women free? 

Don't you think killing children is murder?

Experts say more mothers than fathers kill their children under 5 years of age,” 

So what about the kids? They need protecting from women. 

Edited by jak2002003
  • Haha 1

There is a danger here that all men will be demonized and women will be able to claim that they acted is self defence to prevent an attack.

I am reminded of an Andy Capp cartoon wher a police constable tkes Andy's statement " I thought he was going to hit me, so I hit him back first "

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Yes I saw that. She wants a curfew on men from 6pm.

However, she also supports gender self identification so I think I see a way around this for any women with a penis who fancy a quick pint in the evening ????.

'"Grow some!" they said. So I did."

9 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Addressing male violence benefits all victims of male violence, including the male victims you are so concerned about. Win Win!

The problem is, no one will be addressing "male violence" or focusing on "violent males".

As we have seen already, they simply say "men are the problem".  Such people don't want to fix anything, otherwise they wouldn't lump all men in together.  The would focus on violence, rather than males.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

So what? How far are you going to go with that argument? What about saying they are black men, or working class, or men that have brown eyes or are from a particular city? 

Women are more likely than men to be in prison for fraud and robbery, so you would say women should not be trusted and not allowed to work with moNey or in a bank?

Yes, looking at more specific demographics would probably pinpoint better the exact groups that perpetrate certain crimes.  But that would mean they cannot say "men are the problem", which is probably really "white men are the problem".

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Luckily a sensible solution from the Green party was forthcoming. During a House of Lords parliamentary debate Baroness Jones delivered this little gem

"I might put in an amendment to create a curfew for men on the streets after 6pm. I feel this would make women a lot safer, and discrimination of all kinds would be lessened."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/peer-suggests-6pm-curfew-for-men-after-sarah-everard-case/ar-BB1euHHJ

Looks good on paper, can't see any potential issues.

You are obviously trying to wind people up. But if you are, and as I say I dont blieve you are, serious then we must also forbid women to be ner to children. Why you are asking well from what I remember Myra Hindley was a womn and look wht she did to children.

If you really believe is crazy measures like you have posted then it has to be applicable to both male and female.

after all women do want equality dont they or is it only when they chose what can be equal?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Yes, looking at more specific demographics would probably pinpoint better the exact groups that perpetrate certain crimes.  But that would mean they cannot say "men are the problem", which is probably really "white men are the problem".

It didn’t take you long to be from preening ‘male victimhood’ to preening ‘white make victimhood’.

In the meantime, in this particular case the focus has sharpened somewhat:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/12/sarah-everard-met-police-officer-wayne-couzens-charged

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 12:58 PM, Surelynot said:

You are raising women's longevity as complaint against women.....heard it all now.

No, I was not ‘complaining against women’, I was stating a stone cold fact. How that fact is interpreted is up to the reader’s own bias and experience. You must be projecting your own world view if you see that as a complaint against women.

On 3/12/2021 at 12:40 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

by immediately becoming defensive, throwing in distractions and of course preening their own sense of victimhood.

But that’s just following the approved identity politics rule book. 

Or don’t men have societal permission to play that game ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Experts say more mothers than fathers kill their children under 5 years of age,” 

So what about the kids? They need protecting from women. 

Edited 18 hours ago by jak2002003

Don't supposed it crossed your mind the horrendous situation some mothers might find themselves in...unsupported, caring for kids.....looking after a home...an abusive, violent partner.......mother stuck at home with the kids 24/7.......swap all out all the men for women and see how many kids get murdered.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, realfunster said:

No, I was not ‘complaining against women’, I was stating a stone cold fact. How that fact is interpreted is up to the reader’s own bias and experience. You must be projecting your own world view if you see that as a complaint against women.

You have lost me....why did you point out that particular fact?