Girl I married wants car and house money

Nees Shah

1 hour ago, Nees Shah said:

Yes she is from Pattaya . I met her in a massage shop. 

So she give you happy ending number her's 20 at the day. You go and fall in love to her. Hey guys , that woman have to be some piece of a.... Hope she not much over 40 years old! Have you met any of her 4 brother, or 10 male cousin?

52 minutes ago, Nees Shah said:

Thank you for the solicitor info. I knew money was important to Thai people but at what cost I didn't realise.  Makes me sad really for falling in love with her and giving everything for the best part of 3 years. 

Better go to a temple, find a monk, and have the black magic spell she put on you removed by the monk through a chant to the good lord Buddha. Make merit and then go sink the wedding ring you have in the Temples lake and walk far away and sort out the condo papers after she has been evicted.  If the marriage was registered you will need a lawyer to help.

• Haha 1

I have made mistakes folks. I was having to skip my daily meals to support her 40000 a month so as to save money and give her a good life. ????.. how can someone do this to another human being !

Would point out the maximum medication charge is 108 GBP/year in the England.

2 minutes ago, swissie said:

Seems to me that your main assets in Thailand are in form of Condo(s). Even if she tears up the original papers, the owners of any property are registered at the land-office. This way, you can prove that you are the rightful owner of the condo(s) and new papers can be issued to you by the Land-Office.

Let her know that. And also tell her, that if she destroys any property of yours, you will file criminal charges agaist her.

Your main problem is: You still love her. That may stop you from taking the necessary actions. But at this point you must realise that every Baht you send from now on is nothing but "throwing good money after bad".

To walk away from a failed relationship is "mental surgery". Painful, but you have to start now. In this case, time is not on your side.

Another girl will eventually take your pain away. With your gained experience, you will do better next time.

Thank you for your advise. Much appreciated.

@Nees Shah

She's definitely NOT kind and lovely. I am sorry to say she's a money girl and greedy.

It's best that you let her go and search for another truly kind and lovely lady.

You give her one million this year.

Next year she demands two million.

You give her two million, then in two years time, she demands three million.

See the trend? She only loves your money and not you.

You are obviously a very kind soul and deserves someone much better than this greedy woman.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 2

At this stage, my concern is the documents for the condo as its not like what we have in UK with Land Registry. The originals are in the condo and she is threatening to burn them if she doesn't get the 3m bhat. I will need to speak to a lawyer or even inform the juristic person to see if the entry system of the building can be jammed for her.

The documents can be replaced!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nees Shah said:

I have made mistakes folks. I was having to skip my daily meals to support her 40000 a month so as to save money and give her a good life. ????.. how can someone do this to another human being !

It is called understanding who you get married to and not being gullible and sucked in for money. 

You ever wonder why some men have been married to Thai women for 20+ years and others have been divorced a few times?

If you are smart, cut your losses NOW. You will never have enough money to please this woman. 

Stop sending her anything. Learn an expensive lesson and put your own life back together.

• Like 2

I live on 7000 baht a month with my motorcycle comfortably. 

She must be living like a queen for 40,000 a month or worse still feeding another Thai boyfriend behind your back.

Stop the relationship with her and try to get your money back as much as possible from her.

She's obviously a leech.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EricTh said:

I live on 7000 baht a month with my motorcycle comfortably. 

She must be living like a queen for 40,000 a month or worse still feeding another Thai boyfriend behind your back.

Stop the relationship with her and try to get your money back as much as possible from her.

She's obviously a leech.

7K a month wouldn't even cover my 7-11 tab.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

7K a month wouldn't even cover my 7-11 tab.

That's what my MEA bill averages every month.  I manage to eek out an existence on 120k.  Spend about 1.5 MThb per year.  If I could live on 7K, holy mother of god, what I could add to the amount I already have in savings accounts, vehicles, and then the properties and vehicles in the US.

I love her and still do.. she says she loves me a lot too but why does money have to be Centre of this ? 

Does your Lady , have a sister younger ? .

With the gbp ,  going up , for reasons unknown ...

I should be able to buy / lose , another house , soon ..

I dont care what they say , I wont live in a World without Lust ..

• Haha 1

She says it’s her security and that She is worried I might leave her one day . 

You should be on the stage, the last stage heading west  left a couple of hours back.... 

@Nees Shah I'm surprised no one's mentioned it......... You're in the UK yeah? Instead of being all sad and lonely on TVF, now you know your documents can be easily replaced; spend that first 40,000 bht you're not gonna send and spend it on a knees up weekend with a pretty Thai girl from the personals.

• Like 1

A real sad story from Nees.

My friend built grand house for his lady. Farmland too. She wanted to bring her long-lost brother into the house. He objected. Two months later he was dead.

Keep your spirits up. Money isn't everything. In fact in the big picture it's way down the list.

Take care Nees. And keep us informed.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Nees Shah said:

I do realise that now .. I do love her a lot and the thought of her having nothing kills me. That’s why I bought a condo in which she can live comfortably. But you are right. I am a fool.. an idiot when I see people here laughing at me ..

Don't blame yourself

i am sure a lot of us have done already 

a lot of stupid things in the name of love

The good point is the condo is in your name

the bad point is a girl (Pretending to be your wife) is inside

and try to use it to pressure you. 

My advice, as you are far at the moment and you can't do anything

against her is to cut all the way she could use to contact you, phone, facebook

line and so on, cut or change all of it, Act exactly as if you was dead.

Don't worry for your condo, she is not going to burn it, she is probably stupid

but she doesn't want to end in jail.

When you will be back in Thailand, your priority will be to divorce with her

good luck anyway

• Like 2

Surely it must be clear to you by now that for her it is all about the money, not love. You are what is well known here in Thailand as a walking ATM.

If the condo is in her name you might well have lost your money. Though if married and divorce you should get some back.

Tell her you have no more money to give. If she wants to go back to her previous life, it's better you take it as a lesson learned and move on.

26 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Don't blame yourself

good luck anyway

Thank you 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Don't blame yourself

good luck anyway

https://www.thaicontracts.com/ask/23-family-law-contracts/26-who-gets-what-in-a-thai-divorce.html#:~:text=Division of assets in a divorce under Thai divorce laws&text=Section 1533 Upon divorce%2C the,equally between man and woman.&text=Section 1535 Upon termination of,liable for common debts equally.

Edited by roo860
  • Like 1