Girl I married wants car and house money

Nees Shah

32 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

From the OP first post

''Hi folks, I don’t know how to say this but it straight out of Dear Deidre Column for folks who are familiar. i married a Thai girl last year, she is really kind and lovely. Before I met her, she was doing massage....''

You're right, my bad. Although I could have sworn he used the term GF in the initial OP, maybe he's gone back and edited it. Quite a few responses pointing out the GF? can't claim title to the condo.

16 hours ago, fangless said:

So why does she "need" another condo in "her" name?

Her friends and family explained to her that if the condo is in his name, she can't keep it when it all goes to <deleted>.  She has to stay with him to stay living in it and that doesn't fit in with her plan to get rid of him in the near future.

One of the repeating themes with these types of relationships is that the girls clearly see it as a short term con, for whatever reason, and try to get as much as possible as early as possible.

Possibly they have no faith in the guy, or they are so repulsed by them that they don't want to play the long game.  They want to get in, get as much as they can and get out.

There are obviously some long-gamers that are happy to stay with the man long-term and be supported.  Presumably they are slightly more balanced mentally or they are more into the guy.

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

From the OP first post

''Hi folks, I don’t know how to say this but it straight out of Dear Deidre Column for folks who are familiar. i married a Thai girl last year, she is really kind and lovely. Before I met her, she was doing massage....''

Thank you for pointing that out. But then again, I am just ignoring the unnecessary jibes from certain folks. I have made a stupid mistake but  I was in a bad place when I met her and she did pick me up. I would still like to think she will see sense. I also understand everyone needs money but pressing your husband to depart with 3m is not the right way. It’s going to be difficult for me mentally to get over her. I do love Thailand and planned to retire there but am worried about the loneliness it will bring. I can never trust a Thai person ever anymore. Worst case I will sell the condo and stay here in Blighty. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe give 1 million THB to a young and beautiful lady. Basically you saved 2 million and you will have a young and beautiful girlfriend. Why would you give 3 million to an old women who gives you headache everyday?

awesome-asian-asses-31.thumb.jpg.b034980c3bf6ee4d6c2577e62ca12303.jpg

She is lovely but I am 55 years of age. Why would she ever want to be with a loser like me ? 

19 hours ago, Nees Shah said:

I love her and still do.. she says she loves me a lot too but why does money have to be Centre of this ? 

Because you married a prostitute. That she does massage is just the excuse, anyone offering the right amount of money to her gets to f… the s…. out of her… 

Now I am not here to laugh at you, but to make you realize that you are loving someone who couldn’t care less about you, they only care about your money. The moment the money stops, they would put a bullet in your head if they knew they could get away with it. 

DO NOT send her a single more Baht, recover your condo, and lastly forget her! (and make sure to wish her good with a nice <deleted>… You….!) Then you can enjoy your life and find a girl who actually values what you give her and IS NOT a prostitute. 

You tell the girl that if she burns your stuff, you will pay some random Somchai to give a nice beating up to her dad and send him 1 month to the hospital. Stand your ground, and threaten back whenever you get silly threats to scare you. 

Edited by expatjustice

19 hours ago, Nees Shah said:

I love her and still do.. she says she loves me a lot too but why does money have to be Centre of this ? 

isn't it. lear enough fhat she needs your money more than she needs you. 3M or she walks. duh!

just run the other way, and fast! 

21 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Another made up post.  A waste of TVF memory.  

Belongs in the Farang Pub ... joined less than a day ago and 26 posts including this atrocious  ludicrosity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nees Shah said:

She is lovely but I am 55 years of age. Why would she ever want to be with a loser like me ? 

It seems you think about spending 3 million on a woman who constantly give you headache. 

I am sure you will find lots of young and beautiful girls who would be delighted to make you happy for a lot less than that. And if you are smart then you don't give them all the money up front. Just employ them monthly. Good service, good salary. Bad service, find another one. In Thailand it's as simple as that. And for the amounts of money which you mention you should get Grade A. It's up to you if you settle for less.

kick her ass and send her back to do massages and sleep in the dilapidated room where she was, and that is her environment, you take a Thai woman out of where she lives, but you will never be able to take her away from her environment where she wants to live

Many expect and want the good life, without ever having truly worked for it.  Expecting someone to pick them up and change their life and that of their family without truly understanding what a job and saving truly is.  The Sugar Daddy system is what I call it, and once they get a taste of the good life and a better lifestyle they want more and cast one aside to get to the higher ground.  However, after they have attained what they thought they wanted they are still unhappy, because they were happy with nothing but never realized it was and always will be their life.  You can not get yourself wrapped around the axels and become the knight in shining armor to rescue someone who is only in it for themselves and could care less about using someone to get what they think they want.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Nees Shah said:

I have made mistakes folks. I was having to skip my daily meals to support her 40000 a month so as to save money and give her a good life. ????.. how can someone do this to another human being !

Now that your eyes are open to the reality, RUR FOREST RUN!

2 hours ago, expatjustice said:

Because you married a prostitute. That she does massage is just the excuse, anyone offering the right amount of money to her gets to f… the s…. out of her… 

Now I am not here to laugh at you, but to make you realize that you are loving someone who couldn’t care less about you, they only care about your money. The moment the money stops, they would put a bullet in your head if they knew they could get away with it. 

DO NOT send her a single more Baht, recover your condo, and lastly forget her! (and make sure to wish her good with a nice <deleted>… You….!) Then you can enjoy your life and find a girl who actually values what you give her and IS NOT a prostitute. 

You tell the girl that if she burns your stuff, you will pay some random Somchai to give a nice beating up to her dad and send him 1 month to the hospital. Stand your ground, and threaten back whenever you get silly threats to scare you. 

My ex would come up with all that love you so much <deleted> it was a script repeated daily 

58 minutes ago, BusyB said:

Belongs in the Farang Pub ... joined less than a day ago and 26 posts including this atrocious  ludicrosity.

Doesn’t someone need to join at some point and start with their first post ? Or is it you that decides now who can post their personal issues or not. I am going through a serious issue right now which I am seeking help for. What’s wrong with that.  I have come across some wonderful people here in the last 2 days that have been a great help to me for my issue. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

In a couple love needs to be a shared feeling

or it doesn't work on the long run. 

I am sorry for you but it's obvious she has 0 love for you

she is just trying to take advantage of you and milking you of all your money

Money is number 1 in Thailand

all the society is organised around this

the girls like your ''wife'' usualy come from a poor family and they have

no education or relation, their only chance to climb the social ladder and

to build up some assets is to catch someone like you.

You need to urgently open your eyes or you will be soon left with nothing at all

The above sums it up nicely.  Love from the female you have fallen for is only as deep as your pockets.  I repeat, RUN FOREST RUN! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aomelia said:

My ex would come up with all that love you so much <deleted> it was a script repeated daily 

Yes, when you tell yourself repeatedly or do something over and over again it becomes routine and they start to believe what they are saying or doing, and make you believe its so. They are experts sort of like a person practicing drawing a gun from a holster and shooting a target, after the repetitive motion is done over and over you can become quick.  However, there is always something or someone better down the road, and with a flick they are off and onto the next millionaire, but truly never satisfied.  Lets keep feeding the story which may or may not be true....how many pages can it span.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yes, when you tell yourself repeatedly or do something over and over again it becomes routine and they start to believe what they are saying or doing, and make you believe its so. They are experts sort of like a person practicing drawing a gun from a holster and shooting a target, after the repetitive motion is done over and over you can become quick.  However, there is always something or someone better down the road, and with a flick they are off and onto the next millionaire, but truly never satisfied.  Lets keep feeding the story which may or may not be true....how many pages can it span.

The hand holding , cuddling and then when I go home back to Thai bf Oscar winner Best Actress

• Haha 1