Girl I married wants car and house money

Nees Shah

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

But he has a condo, and if he bought it after the marriage and even if in his name she is entitled to 50 percent of it here in Thailand.  Just like I was entitled to 50 percent of the price for the House I built in the North of Thailand and the Land I had given the money to be used to buy said land to build the house on.  Instead of selling the house and paying me my 50%, we decided to put it all in our daughters name when we divorced so that she has something here when she decides to return from the US.  Thai law is the same as in the west when it comes to purchases bought during the marriage.

I will speak to the solicitor to try and understand where I stand. I want her out of condo for starter. And then look to sell it afterwards even if it is at a loss. 

On 3/13/2021 at 5:24 PM, Nees Shah said:

I have made mistakes folks. I was having to skip my daily meals to support her 40000 a month so as to save money and give her a good life. ????.. how can someone do this to another human being !

In her mind she's not doing it to another human being , you are just an ATM to her . And sorry to say don't want to make you worry more but she is probably staying at the condo you bought for her with her new boyfriend or thai (ex)-husband . I hope the condo's in your name so it doesn't matter if she burns the papers i geuss you can get new if i'm correct . 

She will wanting more and more untill you are left broke.

Sell you house abroad, move to Thailand, stop supporting your kids.

Give her all and if you are lucky you are allowed to stay a few more weeks. 

If you not want this. Leave her find some want who loves you for who you are.

• Confused 1

Read your post you can't really believe you love or she loves you nor you believe she is a good girl.

Just ignore her demands and tell her if she wants to leave leave tell her don't let the door hit you on the way out and oh don't forget to get her the finger. Cut your loses and cut her off!  ????

If she lives in Pattaya give me her number I'm very good at passing the bad news to them in Thai!????

Edited by thailand49

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

She doesn't even earn enough to support herself?  You might want to reconsider whether she's good with money.

What a daft post, I send 23,000 , 11,500 for rent, internet, water, electric and same for pay school and food and travel to school. I think less than £10 a day for food, travel and school is not exactly high ! As for working, the child care fees would be more than the money she could possibly earn working 9am-1pm anywhere.

When I had money issues, she went and worked security on a gate so that we could make our rent. You would do wise to marry the same sort of person as my wife.

• Like 1

Sorry to be so blunt but you've been had well and truly. If you married her divorce asap and never contact her again. You have been played. If you continue you deserve every ounce of pain, and every lost penny you give her. No decent woman would behave this way and certainly no woman that actually had any concept of healthy love. Get some counselling mate cause your relational compass is way off.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Artisi said:

Say no more, the answer is right there 

She is different .

Not same same  lady bar / cleaner / cashier, etc .

It,s  just luck , i have found a good one .

I feel a new house , coming on ....

Some of you posters , are so frking negative ....

37 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

What a daft post, I send 23,000 , 11,500 for rent, internet, water, electric and same for pay school and food and travel to school. I think less than £10 a day for food, travel and school is not exactly high ! As for working, the child care fees would be more than the money she could possibly earn working 9am-1pm anywhere.

When I had money issues, she went and worked security on a gate so that we could make our rent. You would do wise to marry the same sort of person as my wife.

There are no childcare fees, no rent, no water. She only pays electricity from 40k I send every month. This comes about 3k roughly as she is at home with AC on most of the time. She goes to gym private trainer cost about 4000 bhat.  The rest is for her and then additionally some spoiling expense like on iPhone etc. 

18 hours ago, Nees Shah said:

I tried to be a good husband sir but clearly I went wrong somewhere. As a husband, I wanted to support her financially as I didn’t want her working in massage shop. I rather she is at home than slaving away.  She is young at 35, so yeah possible she is one of the new Thai lady type. Apart from the money issue, we don’t have any other marital problems. I just wish I had more money to give . 

Jeepers , you already left a mariage with kids, why? However, I can relate to finding a new lovely partner.

If i would have the knowledge of now and do my life over, it would certainly be otherwise.

However my lifetime experiences are, IT IS SUPER RARE. No matter she is Thai or any other country.

Many men followed that road of life, you are on now and banged their noses. Every time again, no matter where she is from.

You are 33 , so still can meet those experiences. However being, doing good doesnt matter and certainly not with money.

You have to deal now with this <deleted>ty situation. You made an error. So never ever let it happen again.

Tough to find out, as in beginning everything looks so nice, until .....it changes. 

It doesnt matter how good you are and how much you love her, that is your weakness.

Women ar thriving on that, is my experience. 

Ok could say this, but this also could be a hoax. Too many sirs in it, pointing to Nigerian or Ghanese BS. 

2 hours ago, Nees Shah said:

Yes that’s what I plan to do. I think I am being a bit more courageous after some good advise from folks on this thread . I am going to stop any monthly payments now. 

That's a good first step

you need to take the control of this situation

and stop being the puppet at the end of the string that she wave

1\stop to send any money

2\stop ALL the contacts with her

3\ don't say to anyone or on any social network (FB,Line...)

when you are coming back in Thailand

4\ when you are back in Thailand contact at least 2 or 3 good lawyers

expose your situation and see what advices they give to you

if at least 2 of them give the same, it's the way to go

5\ don't come back alone in your condo, she will be inside and angry

maybe even with her actual boyfriend, Thai or farang, it's better to avoid any drama

if you have important things to take before to sell the condo, take at least a friend with you

if you know nobody here, take 2 Thai moto taxi with you, give 500 baths to each, explain them

in few words you have some stuff to take in your condo but there is your future ex wife inside

let them deal with the witch while you pack your stuff, don't talk with her, don't answer to her, never

you don't even have to listen to all the nonsense she is going to cry and shout at you.

We have already too much farang falling from their balconies here, few of them with

some ''help', and the police consider all of them like suicides

there is even a sad joke about it in the city, it's called the FFC (The farang flying club)

contact a real estate agency (A good one) and let them deal with the sale of your condo

Don't be greedy, even if it's a loss on your buying price, you are not here to win money

but just to get rid asap of a rotten situation

When it's done rapatriate the funds in UK.

Edited by kingofthemountain