"Confirm form resubmission"

champers

Since last week's upgrade I keep getting this message and when I click out I am kicked out of TV. Not a life changing event but it is getting increasingly annoying.

Are Admin aware of others with this fault and are they working on a fix? Please advise.

• Thanks 1

Same here when using  the back arrow {- on Windows 7. Edge (Dev). Pain in the Rump, having to click to re-submit it, then it takes me back to the top of the main forum page. whilst beaning active all the time on Thai Visa Dotty Com.

Win

Edited by Kan Win

Resubmit the form?

To display this webpage correctly, resubmit the data you entered earlier. By doing this, you will repeat any action this page previously performed.

• Refresh to resubmit the data needed to load this page.
ERR_CACHE_MISS

Win

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I think that happens when you have been inactive on the forum for a while and it does a browser check.

It get it sometimes and click confirm to let it do it and everything is ok after it finishes.

Its an annoying problem that has appeared after recent introduction of the Cloudflare pre check and should be corrected. The problem is immediate after the Cloudflare check redirects visitors to the home page. There is no time period.

Not being able to use basic browser navigation back to a home page without a confirm form resubmission is ridiculous.

If the problem is on the tech support to-do list is should be a high priority item.

The short term fix is to hit the sites forum home link after landing on the home page. This takes the browser down a level away from the annoying form submit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think that happens when you have been inactive on the forum for a while and it does a browser check.

It get it sometimes and click confirm to let it do it and everything is ok after it finishes.

Bin that theory. I am on the site several times a day.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kan Win said:

Thank you, looks like it has been fix.

Fingers  crossed

Win 

Not fixed for me. The message still tells me to hit the Reload button but no Reload button appears.

I was hoping to have had a reply from someone from Forum Support by now but nothing so far. @ubonjoe did suggest that being away from the site for some time was the root cause of the problem but "some time" is as little as 3 hours. I am experiencing the problem several times per day.

BTW, I use my android phone to access TV, if that makes a difference.