Validity of Bangkok Bank Statement

In preparation for renewing my retirement extension of stay next month, I requested and received a 14-month statement of account transactions from Bangkok Bank last week.  I fufil my financial requirement by transferring 65,000 + each month.  The postings in my bank book were out of order last year so I decided to submit a bank statement for the first time this year.  The statement looks complete but there are no stamps or signatures on it anywhere.  I will get a proof of account at the branch at CW on the day that I apply and that is always stamped and signed.  Will the 14-month statement of transactions be accepted with no stamps or signatures on it?  I will, of course, get a statement for the month of April to submit as well.

Thanks, Joe.  Mine have the Bangkok Bank letterhead but no signstures.  Could this be a mistake at the bank branch?  I am inclined to go back and ask that the teller sign each page.  I don't want to take the chance that the statement pages will be refused.  

I told them that they were for immigration.  I suppose that the young male teller was inexperienced.  I will take the pages back for stamps and signatures.  Thanks for the feedback.

10 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

Mine have the Bangkok Bank letterhead but no signatures.

Just checked my statements I used last year that were accepted and there is not a signature at the bottom. They were done in Bangkok and sent to the branch here. 

At the top of each page it shows the dates for it.

image.png.ba8f21bdae399a7297f7575cf3e3c8b2.png

Same here, last time mine was just a 13 month print out, no signatures or stamps.  I did ask if they should have as they were for Immigration, the staffer checked with a supervisor and she said not needed.  Accepted by Immigration without question.

1 hour ago, DogNo1 said:

Thanks very much.  My statements are as Joe describes so apparently perfectly acceptable as is.

You need to specify which immigration office you intend to use as some require a bank letter that accompanies the statement to be issued the day you apply for the extension, others allow a bit longer. 

When I have done my yearly, 4 times now, I copied the pages from my bank-book, and got the typical letter from the bank stating what my current amount is, and that they certify that.

Immigration can look at the bank book copies (and original) and see that the money is coming in. That's all I ever needed for that aspect of my yearly visa.

9 hours ago, PeterA said:

I copied the pages from my bank-book, and got the typical letter from the bank stating what my current amount is, and that they certify that.

The OP seems intent on statements because of an issue with his passbook(s)...

On 3/22/2021 at 7:22 PM, DogNo1 said:

The postings in my bank book were out of order last year so I decided to submit a bank statement

I've done two ext stay/ret/inc at CW since the new rules. I got statements the first time as back-up, but did not present them nor was I asked for them. Since then I don't get any statements.

This list works for me (compiled from all of the first-hand trip reports posted here over the years):

Bank ownership letter day of/up to 7 days before OK – ACTIVITY, account, name, amount
Bank letter: Summary of twelve (12) QFTs - up to 7 days before is OK
FTT/CARs: Twelve (12) months - get these for free each month
Bank book copies old and current book
Original bankbooks
Update bankbook day of with B/F - copy

9 hours ago, PeterA said:

When I have done my yearly, 4 times now, I copied the pages from my bank-book, and got the typical letter from the bank stating what my current amount is, and that they certify that.

Are you writing about have 800k baht in the bank or proof of monthly income.

I cannot see how it could be income since proof of monthly income proven by transfers into the country into a Thai bank has only been possible for a little over 2 years.