Being pedantic, perhaps

I'm going to make my first 90 day report this week. They gave me the date as Saturday, knowing they would be closed, but that's another thing. There is a form stapled into my passport that shows my reporting date, and it says not to remove it from the passport. Now, is this a form that I have to complete, so I do have to remove it? And it should in fact say to keep it with the passport rather than not remove it? I don't want to upset them by disobeying orders. 

Incidentally, if you mail in your 90-Report, you must must remove the reporting date slip and include with the paperwork that you mail in.  You should retain a photocopy of it though.  Given the number of posts that you have made on ThaiVisa, I would have thought you had to file a 90-report sometime in the past!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

Incidentally, if you mail in your 90-Report, you must must remove the reporting date slip and include with the paperwork that you mail in.  You should retain a photocopy of it though.

Goodness, the satang drops! I keep sending CW a photocopy & keeping the original. They've always return my slip but with a notation for next time! Now I get it!

35 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

If immigration have put something in your passport I certainly wouldn't remove it.

I once saw a IO berate a farang for doing just that.

My understanding is that immigration officers technically are not supposed to staple such things as TM6 and 90 day report etc into your pp. Guess some io need color in their day.

18 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

My understanding is that immigration officers technically are not supposed to staple such things as TM6 and 90 day report etc into your pp. Guess some io need color in their day.

Better they do though, saves losing the dam things.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andycoops said:

If immigration have put something in your passport I certainly wouldn't remove it.

I once saw a IO berate a farang for doing just that.

When you say berate, do you mean raising their voice? Anyone who raises their voice to me even if they are in the right, will get the same back, no, and I mean no exceptions.