Supreme Court orders Ratchaburi MP Pareena to stop performing duty as a legislator

webfact

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Now if she was a convicted, international heroin smuggler........................................................! 

I think we're still waiting for the constitutional court to make it's mind up on that one. Or did he get a 'get outta jail" card from his first wife upon marriage to his second wife? Dirty boy, that Thamanat: two wifes and multiple identities.

6 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

I think we're still waiting for the constitutional court to make it's mind up on that one. Or did he get a 'get outta jail" card from his first wife upon marriage to his second wife? Dirty boy, that Thamanat: two wifes and multiple identities.

Is there a case at the constitutional court about this if so good and interesting. I thought it was a done deal already. (its a huge shame that he is in goverment but shows how morally corrupt the goverment is)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Maybe, but you wouldnt kick her outta bed for breaking wind.????????

Juvenile comment. I doubt she would consider you so much as a car wash attendant.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

Given his 'multi faceted' negative record I doubt the pm would have considered him for any role without pressures which the pm can't surmount. And seems to me that's proven by the ridiculous amount of time it's taken for the C court to make a ruling on a case which should have taken 1 minute to hear with an automatic 'cannot' finding.    

So there is a supreme court case.. and yes its crazy that it takes so long. I mean the guy is a proven drug dealer. Just not in Thailand but that does not make his conviction any less. If any it makes it more credible. But I think your right the guy was probably forced upon the PM by some group. If this guy gets kicked out it might (lets hope so) tear the government up.

• Like 2