Topics

sammieuk1

9 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

That may work for you but it sure does not work for me using Chrome - have restarted browser and signed out and back in - still see April 11 reported as this hour.

I see this using Chrome on the main page of the forum.

image.png.40fd8fcea05b7633dbc7ac87d212b42d.png

image.png.ed0188c7c683883df396c390b91be8c5.png

Really up to you guys if you want your forum to be user friendly or not. instead of looking regularly, I just pop in on the odd occasion now to see if a question I cant find answered elsewhere can get a favorable response. 

I think its dying IMHO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sungod said:

What does that mean in English?

Don't worry about it, its not a solution anyway. Just resets "Topics" a bit. Doesn't actually bring them up to date. A blind alley. Unbelievable that the techies can't sort such a basic problem out. Maybe they've been laid off.

Edited by polpott
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, polpott said:

Don't worry about it, its not a solution anyway. Just resets "Topics" a bit. Doesn't actually bring them up to date. A blind alley. Unbelievable that the techies can't sort such a basic problem out. Maybe they've been laid off.

As has been stated, the sidebar issue is a "front end" caching issue. It has been reported.

53 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Have a look now using the copy-default theme (drop down right at the bottom of the page).

No joy.  Still April 11 with page reload after selecting copy TV-2021323-4.5

As Ubonjoe also suggested this wonder if working different for moderators by chance?

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

FM (or words to that effect) - it is now working - have tried new/general and this forum and this and topic list is current - hope it lasts but first time I did a week ago had it work for couple minutes and then went back to April 11 so hope for the best.

image.jpeg.d51b65a3e2c41bbaa0f516bc37cb3a31.jpeg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Mine is up to date today. First time in ages. 

If our earlier posters who were still having issues could check and verify if they still have problems it would be most appreciated.

• Like 1

Just now, Crossy said:

If our earlier posters who were still having issues could check and verify if they still have problems it would be most appreciated.

Yes its a bit all over the place but with signs of improvement for me ????