Biden says he plans to run for re-election in 2024

webfact

22 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I'm sorry, but a Presidential press conference is not supposed to be a pre-rehearsed performance where selected pre-arranged questions are asked by tame reporters

Don't be sorry, because this sort of thing has been going on for aeons, with a few "friendly" questions being asked of someone in power.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

We have some very stalwart cheerleaders here for the gaffe-prone President.  At least now we know some of the people who voted for him.

I wrote in myself,  but obviously failed to get enough votes.....so I may run in 2024 again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You can't dodge and weave the truth forever, biden's mental alertness is lacking. I'm feeling bad for him. Democrats should be ashamed putting him through this.

More age hate, dressed up in faux concern for President you can’t accept beet your guy fair and square.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J Town said:

No, these claims are true, he wasn't joking. His cheese is sliding off his cracker.

That's not what I read.  You'll have to provide a credible link that proves it.  Just quoting it doesn't cut it.  I posted this above.