Biden says he plans to run for re-election in 2024

webfact

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s the real joke, right wingers who were this time last year calling for Bernie Sanders to be the Democrat candidate (because they believed Trump could best Sanders and new, as did Trump, that he couldn’t beat Biden) are now saying Biden is to old.

And it’s the same people who want to see Trump stand in 2024.

Exactly. Which is why getting 60 percent approval is probably close to the highest possible. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Susco said:

You can see from my post history that I'm a Trump hater.

I watched the press conference live last night, until I could bear any longer, because this guy is visible senile.

Often he didn't actually know what question he was answering.

He must have used the "because Biden is a nice guy" line probably 10 times in as many minutes.

You are claiming he does nice job, he's only 60 days on the job, so what he could have proven in that short time.

This guy is doing nothing at all, everything is arranged for him, because he probably couldn't go to the toilet on his own

There are those who hate Trump but als oentertain an inordinate fondness for Bernie Sanders and suffer from what approaches, or even surpasses, a religious zeal for universal medicare. It must be galling to see how much that the current administration has already accomplished without the benefit of Sanders' guidance and despite their characterization of Biden as a middle-of-the-road mediocrity.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It must be galling to see how much that the current administration has already accomplished without the benefit of Sanders' guidance and despite their characterization of Biden as a middle-of-the-road mediocrity.

I hope you are not pointing to the roll out of the vaccine, which wasn't available yet under the previous administration

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm referring to the nearly 2 trillion dollar legislation that just passed. 

You mean the 2 trillion additional debt they just created?

Everyone loves you when you hand out free money.

Psst , who you think is gonna pay for that at the end of the day?

Edited by Susco
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

And anyway, not to worry, Biden has plans for a big tax increase on the rich and powerful. So that should cheer you up.

You mean the rich and powerful who never paid tax, neither under the Republicans or the Democrats.

Why you think they gonna pay something more this time. The only one who gonna be hit by this are the small business

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

You missed his altercation with the Union auto worker.  He pointed his finger and said, “I don’t work for you!”.  Or how about that comment to the young women in New Hampshire, “You’re a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.”  Those comments were not gaffes.

Do you have the links for that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/27/fact-check-yes-biden-told-detroit-worker-im-not-working-you/6044443002/

I don't usually bother to do this, so consider yourself lucky...and thanks for asking.

New knowledge is always useful and keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Thank you for your trouble in finding it for me.

It's time for all the geriatrics in DC to retire, regardless of party affiliation, and hand the baton over to the next generation.  I'm not voting for an 82 year old for any political office.  Retire.  It's time for Gen-Xers and Millennials to guide the ship of state.  Boomers (like myself).  Grab a piña colada and hit the beach.  Thanks for your service, now get out of the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Numerous off-topic posts and many, many replies removed.

Continued referring to Biden as having dementia will earn suspensions, some of you have done this on a regular basis and it's not going to be tolerated.   When you purport something to be a fact, then you need a credible source.  You HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Posting videos from dubious sources is not permitted, so stop it.  Here's the rule:  

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

The World News will become a subforum and will no longer exist as we have known it.  There is no conspiracy behind, in spite of what a small number of members seem to believe, there is no conspiracy, no attempt to stifle freedom of speech or expression.  

Stay on topic, please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, connda said:

It's time for all the geriatrics in DC to retire, regardless of party affiliation, and hand the baton over to the next generation.  I'm not voting for an 82 year old for any political office.  Retire.  It's time for Gen-Xers and Millennials to guide the ship of state.  Boomers (like myself).  Grab a piña colada and hit the beach.  Thanks for your service, now get out of the way.

Sure, let the Ossoff's, AOC's, even VP Harris, run the country.  These old nutters like Ron Johnson, John Kennedy, Graham....Trump, they all need to go.  If only you can get the voters to agree with you.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I find your post chillingly objectionable. You are proposing bald faced discriminatory ageism. What would be different if you said no women, no Asians, no chubbies, no left handers, etc.? The U.S. still has a democracy.

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Sure, let the Ossoff's, AOC's, even VP Harris, run the country.  These old nutters like Ron Johnson, John Kennedy, Graham....Trump, they all need to go.  If only you can get the voters to agree with you.

Are you allowed to say "old nutters"? Some here are very easily offended. ???? 

• Like 1