Biden says he plans to run for re-election in 2024

webfact

29 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You can't dodge and weave the truth forever, biden's mental alertness is lacking. I'm feeling bad for him. Democrats should be ashamed putting him through this.

I think any shame in this matter should belong to you and your fellow libelers. But anyone who would post such nonsense is clearly shameless.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is zero evidence that Biden had the questions in advance.

On the other hand its well known that he rehearsed answers to questions that he expected to get based on the various crises that the country is facing.

So sue him for trying to be prepared. Geez!

Zero evidence as you said in your post, however it is not uncommon for questions to be planted amongst the audience, especially if it's concerning something which the presenter wants to stress or bring out into the open.

Nothing new here, so moving right along, to a Pres and VP for whom I have the utmost respect.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

We have some very stalwart cheerleaders here for the gaffe-prone President.  At least now we know some of the people who voted for him.

But Biden has always been gaffe-prone. And the thing about dementia is that it comes with big personality changes. So if Biden is still prone to gaffes that would actually indicate he's basically the same guy that he always was.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like Biden but America should have a younger president in the next election.

No Trump please because he's also old but not as nice as Biden.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

You missed his altercation with the Union auto worker.  He pointed his finger and said, “I don’t work for you!”.  Or how about that comment to the young women in New Hampshire, “You’re a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.”  Those comments were not gaffes.

At the time he said these things both statements were true, the latter one is still true.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

You missed his altercation with the Union auto worker.  He pointed his finger and said, “I don’t work for you!”.  Or how about that comment to the young women in New Hampshire, “You’re a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.”  Those comments were not gaffes.

He didn't say that, oh my god, and I thought trump was bad with his fanny grabbing. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Lots of partisan Trump supporters here who apparently also happen to be expert gerontologists. You might be interested in what your colleagues have to say on the subject of how Trump and Biden are aging:

Study: 2020 presidential candidates Biden, Trump likely to be "super-agers"

In a paper published in the Journal on Active Aging, University of Illinois Chicago longevity researcher S. Jay Olshansky and his colleagues conclude that both 2020 presidential candidates -; former Vice President Joe Biden, 77, and President Donald Trump, 74 -; are likely to maintain their health beyond the end of the next presidential term.

As a result, they say that chronological age and fitness should not be factors in the 2020 election.

"It is our conclusion that chronological age is not a relevant factor for either candidate running for President of the United States," the authors write.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200925/Study-2020-presidential-candidates-Biden-Trump-likely-to-be-super-agers.aspx

Edited by placeholder
  • Haha 1

*Deleted post edited out*

100,000,vaccinated in 58 days.

Bill passed to get assistance to ordinary Americans suffering the consequences of the losers Covid crisis.

Responding with force to terrorist attacks on US military personnel.

Returning the United States to its rightful place on the world stage.

He’s doing a splendid job for all Americans regardless of who they voted for.

OK perhaps some of the hyper wealthy are facing having to pay a fairer share of the nation’s tax bill, but they’ll manage .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

You can't dodge and weave the truth forever, biden's mental alertness is lacking. I'm feeling bad for him. Democrats should be ashamed putting him through this.

Yo do know trump uses cheat sheets dont you.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He didn't say that, oh my god, and I thought trump was bad with his fanny grabbing. 

Yeah trump was an angel, would never say such things.

Blood out of her, everywhere. Too ugly for him to rape etc.

• Like 1