Biden says he plans to run for re-election in 2024

webfact

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

You didn't??? 

Totally unfounded claim you stated when Chomper Higgot said:

"Says guy who swallowed and defended the constant stream of lies spewed from the loser".

I was replying to "swallowed and defended ....lies"

I have never defended Trumps lies. 

No idea what swallowed means here. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Freigeist365 said:

Well, with plans like this on the table (or the teleprompter), I hope for this brittle ol' bloke that his team will find that haunted graveyard of the movie Pet cemetery in time... 

He had cheat notes written for him on cards by his team. He does forget things easily, like calling Trump "George" recently. 

He won't be doing another press conference soon, which is sad for the people of the USA. 

There is absolutely NO WAY this guy would be allowed if it weren't Trump that he beat. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

You must be reading off OANN.  He made a joke.  Jeez.  Get a better source for your news.

No, these claims are true, he wasn't joking. His cheese is sliding off his cracker.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Nothing wrong with stating facts. 

Just because someone points out Biden incompetency doesn't mean they supported Trump! 

I am not from the US but find the polarizing comments and attitude of the anti-Trump supremacists rather disturbing, and frankly has damaged the country much more than the incompetency of Trump.

Iparticularly

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's wrong with the president being asked a question he doesn't have a cheat card for? Do you honestly think Trump was offered the questions beforehand?

Of course trump want given the questions.

Some dont have the answers so run away. Doubt you'll get an answer. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

You guys crack me up.  You're nit-picking every little thing Biden does, even though the world could see what a huge improvement he is over his predecessor.  Heck, President Biden's approval ratings are already higher now than Trump's ever was in his entire 4 years.  Whatever, it doesn't matter.  I remember Obama's first term when the right wing media shredded everything the man did.  And he still got reelected.  So keep up the hate.....5555

It's sad that he is judged on his  predecessor's failings, adding to the polarisation. 

Let's compare Biden to Obama. Opps, that wouldn't look so good now would it;) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2