9o day report, Did I screw up or did they.

I am not sure-- maybe I missed something. I did my 90 day online, and I got the permission to stay till the 4th of May. I was my last 90 day of this extension. I go in on Apr 26th to renew my extension and it was so busy, I got turned away and told if I had time to come in after the end of the month. I went in today Apr !st (yes I know). I am then told that my last extension was up on the 19th of May, which I saw was true. I don't remember them ever giving my a 90 day longer than the end of my extension before. So now I don't just have to get a new visa, I have to pay an overstay fine. I asked why I have to pay an overstay fine when it clearly says I have permission to stay until the 4th. They said that 90 day slip doesn't mean anything, they just send out automatic. Anyway watch out on the date of your last 90 day to be sure it is not over the end of your extension ????

• Confused 3

A 90 day report does not extend your stay in the country. There is stamp on the receipt for it that states that.

image.png.dea3825b64f38d297894e7fa967f13e9.png

You will not have to get a new visa. Talk to immigration, pay the overstay fine of 500 baht a day and they will do your extension.

What did your extension end. You wrote this that Appears to the wrong month. It the 1st of April today.

33 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

I go in on Apr 26th to renew my extension and it was so busy, I got turned away and told if I had time to come in after the end of the month.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

I went in today Apr !st (yes I know). I am then told that my last extension was up on the 19th of May, which I saw was true.

Surely you mean your last extension expired 19th March - not May.

12 days overstay.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A 90 day report does not extend your stay in the country. There is stamp on the receipt for it that states that.

image.png.dea3825b64f38d297894e7fa967f13e9.png

You will not have to get a new visa. Talk to immigration, pay the overstay fine of 500 baht a day and they will do your extension.

What did your extension end. You wrote this that Appears to the wrong month. It the 1st of April today.

They would not! Only choice I got was to get a new 2 month and then change to married. They said the old was now null and void and could not be extented.

Edited by bunnydrops
addition

I read though all the stamps I got. I did pay the overstay, and it looks like I got an 2 month extension under consideration 7 days. They would not extend my one year. I really don't know why they wouldn't give me the one year.

I know I should have looked at the end of extension date, but I "think" when I have done the 90 at the office, they dated the last 90 to end on my extension renewal date. That is why I didn't look. Lesson learned, off to the next mistake:)

At the office the woman kept calling it a visa.

Edited by bunnydrops
addition

2 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

I read though all the stamps I got. I did pay the overstay, and it looks like I got an 2 month extension under consideration 7 days. They would not extend my one year. I really don't know why they wouldn't give me the one year.

Prepare all the required documents and financial proof for the one year extension and apply for it near the end of the 60 days.

• Like 1