Visa Type "o" In Saigon

There are 2 years I have a visa type "O" and I'd like to know if is easy to obtein a new one in Siagon instead to go back in my country, Europe.

Thank's

Adrian

I heard it was easier for Thais to get Visa's to the US from Saigon compared to doing the same from BKK. So it might be the same on the other foot

If you have had that 800k in the bank for 3 months you qualify for extension of stay from Immigration and would not need a new visa. Cost is only 1,900 baht and a photo. If you do not meet the 3 months in account but can soon I would use Singapore to obtain a single entry non immigrant O visa - or if you plan to use the money and don't intend to extend on a yearly basis go to Singapore now, while the money is in the account, and obtain a multi entry non immigrant O visa. Other consulates in the area are not likely to issue a multi entry.

If you have had that 800k in the bank for 3 months you qualify for extension of stay from Immigration and would not need a new visa. Cost is only 1,900 baht and a photo. If you do not meet the 3 months in account but can soon I would use Singapore to obtain a single entry non immigrant O visa - or if you plan to use the money and don't intend to extend on a yearly basis go to Singapore now, while the money is in the account, and obtain a multi entry non immigrant O visa. Other consulates in the area are not likely to issue a multi entry.

Thank you. Do you know how long takes in Singapore to obtein the visa?