Prayut tells the media to stop reporting about his ministers at nightclubs

webfact

2 hours ago, keith101 said:

If he cant or wont answer those simple questions then its probably time for him to go and i doubt any legal action against reporters asking him about his cabinet that the country needs answers to would have a leg to stand on .

Oh I am sure that the near permanent " state of emergency" can be invoked to allow him to silence them. Somehow I think that the legal niceties wouldn't come into it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MasterBaker said:

basically, he admits the facts

yes by his own words he stated his ministers did do the reported wayward deeds,

and went on to basically say he's now mentored some guidance to them: 

Edited by metisdead
Trolling video removed.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

legal action was a possibility for using the term "Thai Khu Faa Club" - a bit like saying a Mile High Club!

Legal action for using a certain term ???????? ... when you got no bullets left to shoot... 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He said it wouldn't be his choice to visit nightclubs saying that he hadn't been out in 10 years. He said he was a "homeboy" who never left home though he used to do a bit in his youth.

Not been out in 10 Years

That explains a lot.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He spoke of his ministers going to nightclubs as being "the chicken coming before the egg or the egg coming before the chicken".

Question:  What came first,  the chicken or the egg?

Answer:  The Rooster

5 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Should’ve put BKK and  other red zones into lockdown days ago rather than letting the inter-provincial bus loads of people spread the virus nation wide. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Isaan badly hit next.

Already happening. Udon Thani has gone from one case to 21 cases in a week due to the Krystal connection. Already 2 places we shop have had cases linked to them ????.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Petey11 said:

In a true democracy politicians should take all the press reports in stride, good or bad. Sure, deny reports or confirm but never tell free press to stop printing/reporting, oh wait, did I say "true democracy".

No you said "free Press"!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2