Mailing of 90-Day Report This Week

It seems that I have planned poorly for the mailing of my 90-day report due April 27th.  My hotel's front desk tells me that the post office will be closed all week.  My report dated April 12th is ready to be sent by EMS today but apparently the earliest that I will be able to mail it will be April 19th.  Immigration would receive it on the 20th or 21st.  I wonder if that will be acceptable.  Does anybody know?

It will be acceptable.   I've been mailing my 90 days reports to CW for years....and quite frequently I do not mail them via EMS 15 days before the due day but only around one week before.   When your 90 day receipt (approved) comes back from CW immigration it may have a stamp on it saying be sure to mail 15 days before but that is only a reminder (I got plenty of those stamps on my receipts).

28 minutes ago, Pib said:

It will be acceptable.   I've been mailing my 90 days reports to CW for years....and quite frequently I do not mail them via EMS 15 days before the due day but only around one week before.   When your 90 day receipt (approved) comes back from CW immigration it may have a stamp on it saying be sure to mail 15 days before but that is only a reminder (I got plenty of those stamps on my receipts).

Me too.