I Wonder If Tt&t Is Block Thaivisa ?- Chiangmai

Ta22

i can't seem to log in on thaivisa . but the website is doing fine ?

any TT&T user out there ? having the same problem as me ?

i hope is just a glitch and i can access it soon .

Well, it seems your problem has been solved...

my problem had not been solve . -

i still can't access thaivisa using normally .

i hope is a glitch .

anyone have more info ?

or is it my broswer setting is mess up ?

i hope my IP is not ban by Thaivisa whahah

as suggest by one of my friends

:o am i banned ?

whahhaha

Edited by Ta22

this is what i got when i click on the webiste

ater waiting for like 1 min

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Please try the following:

* Click the refresh.gif (82 bytes) Refresh button, or try again later.....

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

* To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

* See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.

2. On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.

3. Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.

* Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

* If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

* Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error

Internet Explorer

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

I received a message from another member on Samui who could not connect to TV via tot cyberbiz.

I'll move this topic to forum support for further discussion.

/Moved.

A friend of mine who lives in chon buri is having same problem, he uses TOT. Asked me to post question if anyone else was having same problem.

Begs the Question ,

any members using TOT logged in ????????????

The silence is deafening :o

fine for me with Maxnet in CM. I would suspect its the notoriously bad DNS servers of the major Thai ISP's.

Try setting up www.opendns.com (its free) and see if the problem goes away.

I use TOT ADSL in Chiang Mai and have no difficulty. Occasionally, TOT ADSL is down and I get the error messages spoken of in prior posts.

If it is only Thaivisa you are unable to get, then perhaps it is not an ADSL down problem but a busy server issue.

this is what i got when i click on the webiste

ater waiting for like 1 min

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Please try the following:

* Click the refresh.gif (82 bytes) Refresh button, or try again later.....

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

* To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

* See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.

2. On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.

3. Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.

* Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

* If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

* Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error

Internet Explorer

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

I had the same problem tartutu - TT&T/MaxNET connection in Chiang Mai.

JxP

still no answer from anyone using TOT .................................

I am on ToT...and have NO problems.....but my mate, who is on the other side of Pai...cannot access TV....but I know not why....very strange!!

I'm in Chiang Kham. I have not been able to access TV through TOT ADSL For the last three days. After a minute I got the typical "Internet Explorer cannot display this page etc. ...". All other websites and forums sites I tried were accessible normally albeit a bit slow now and then as usual. Today is the first day that I can access TV at all for 3 days, and it's slow.

My first reaction when something like this happens is usually "Is it me or you?" In this case I believe it's not me, since all the other sites I tried to access came up OK when I could not access TV at all. Early in the morning today TV came up pretty fast but slowed down to a trickle as time went on. Maybe the TV server needs more bandwidth...?

I've just been able to get back onto TV for the first time since Friday (I live in Chonburi) although I could access any other web site. One thing I did find out was when I did a broadband speed test I got a good speed from any server I tried except Singapore. The Singerpore server gave no response at all.

I've just been able to get back onto TV for the first time since Friday (I live in Chonburi) although I could access any other web site. One thing I did find out was when I did a broadband speed test I got a good speed from any server I tried except Singapore. The Singerpore server gave no response at all.

consistent with my experience,

no direct access but via Brazil , all OK

I smell the AIS - Tersmak fiasco somewhere in this ....................................... :o