Thai Air flights to the UK

stupidfarang

The new age of flying, I had booked with Nok Air to fly from Chumphon to BKK on the 29th, they then cancelled the flight, now have to fly from Surat Thani, so a 3 hour drive to the airport. Nok said the changing of my ticket was free one time only and if I want to change then will have to pay, yet they cancelled the flight in the first place.

Now Thai Air have just told me the flight on the 30th May to London has been changed to the 29th May!!!! So now have to pay Nok to change my ticket.

Annoyed

Thai Air have emailed me, they have changed the flight from the 30th to the 29th May, gave number to call customer service. Called first time took option for booking a flight, 30 minutes later still on hold, thai wife took the Thai language version was on the phone 20 minutes no answer. I called another day at 8.10am as they open at 8am, was on hold for 15 minutes no answer so have given up telephoning them. Just hope I am booked on the flight as they have said in the email. 

Also with the trouble the airline is in one would think they would have excellent customer service to ensure people fly with them. After this flight I will not fly with them again.