Thread Deleted

Old Croc

I have just had a new thread of mine deleted from the "Pub" without explaination.

The thread seemed to fit the new rules for that forum, and was consistant with several other threads about British politics which are running in that area.

Is it possible to get an explaination and a clarification of what is and isn't allowed in the Pub?

Thankyou

Hi OC...

This is the Farang Pub forum description, and I think it answers your question as to what should be posted there quite well

Thailand is legendary for it's entertainment, both traditional, and modern. Discuss Night Life, restaurants, bars, music, movies, girlfriends, expat life, fun, or just a chat about everything Thailand. Because we live life to the fullest here!

The Farang pub is not the place to discuss foreign politics (as with any pub IMO)

Totster :o

Thanks Tots.

Thats how I perceived the forum to be, until several British political topics started there.

I guess what I'm asking is: How was my post on Australian political issues (with a crucial election coming this year) different from the threads that have been allowed to continue?

I'm wondering about consistancy.

OK, should have checked first. I now see the other threads have also gone.

At the risk of opening a can of worms, is it possible to have a place for discussion of politics elsewhere in the world? There are big changes due in several countries this year.

(I know, go to the Bearpit! :o)

Edited by Old Croc