Success registering for vaccine, Mor Prom app

Peterw42

17 minutes ago, rbkk said:

Quote: Hospitals have uploaded 16 million targeted names. Those who do not find their names in the system will not be able to register.

https://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news/detail/TCATG210429140959140

The date on that article is 29 April.  It's been overcome by events so many times in the last 24 days it's probably not worth reading. ????

Edited by skatewash
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 6:44 PM, rimmae2 said:

I successfully registered using the App 1 or 2 days after it came on line with appointment for vaccine on 7 June at a specific private hospital. Today afternoon I went to the same hospital with my wife and noticed a queue for a vaccine. Joined the queue, showed my ID card and could have had the Sinovac vaccine today, with 2nd vaccine in 3 weeks. Decided for obvious reasons to wait for Astra Zeneca and also so that if there are any side effects we do not have the potential to have them at the same time.

The process was very well organised and for my wife took about 45 minutes from joining the queue to completion of 15 minutes post vaccine and check of blood pressure. Apart from this very friendly staff who did not ask why we had joined the queue.

Which hospital was this?

thanks.

On 6/8/2021 at 2:06 PM, jomtienisgood said:

Amazing.... I wasn't even able to find a 7/11 last time I was there.....

Then you are not good at looking for what you need since there are 7  or more 7/11 in Kantharalak

On 6/7/2021 at 4:50 PM, Pilotman said:

Not for the first time, but we will see.

The fat lady is not singing yet a while

Registered on MoProm first week of May. Received my vaccination on Wed the 10th of June, in Bangkok. The fat lady has sung.

Edited by sabaijai
  • Like 2