Success registering for vaccine, Mor Prom app

Peterw42

39 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

That is the QR code above, use line app to scan the QR code, opens mor prom app in line. (its only in Thai)

Needs a Thai/pink ID number, enter DOB, address etc, pick a hospitial, pick a date etc, booking confirmation sent in line.

MSG me if you have a question

(could you bump this thread to the top of new content, it appears nobody saw it)

Right on. Very Very useful. Same as Sheryl I couldn't find it first, thanks to you scanned code and got connected. Now just wait for my wife to get back from work to translate. I'll keep you updated.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I didn't get the card thrown at me, just the usual maybe its time you looked for another wife, why dont you call Prayut and ask him

I'm about to go and stir up the hornets nest, which me luck.....LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/1/2021 at 3:21 PM, Peterw42 said:

I didn't get the card thrown at me, just the usual maybe its time you looked for another wife, why dont you call Prayut and ask him

I just went to stir up the hornets nest, but found out she was quietly registering me with my Pink ID Card which was a success, however could not get a date for the hospital.

When I asked why, she said looks like the hospital is not open to accept booking yet.....<deleted>

Can anyone who has successfully registered using the Pink ID Card make any sense of this ?

17 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

The bookings (that will be accepted) are from 7th of June onwards. (the app opens calendar on May)

My wife did the same (that was one of the fights), started trying to book a day in may, no matter how many times I said I have read it doesn't start until 7th June .

If you are game, get her to try a date 2nd week of June.

I read an earlier post of yours which said that and I told her that, so she tried for June and then weekly at my recommendation and then July, still nothing ?

15 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

Seems my wife registered both of us my date is 10th June and hers is 9th June ...different hospitals.

Mine is at a gov. hospital I use...

I did ask the wife to try a different hospital, but as we live in rural Thailand, the app only allows us to use the local town hospital.

Update:

As posted earlier, my wife has successfully registered me on the Mor Prom App with my Pink ID Card, however, It appears that not all of the hospitals are linked up to the Mor Prom App at the moment, and this could be one of the reasons that I cannot get an appointment at our local town hospital, which is the only one the app will allow us to register on.

The wife says that on some Thai Facebook posts there are many Thai's who are experiencing the same thing once they have registered with their Thai ID Card, i.e. not able to get a hospital booking time.

Be interested to know if others in rural Thailand have had similar experiences or anywhere else for that matter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Be interested to know if others in rural Thailand have had similar experiences or anywhere else for that matter.

We are not exactly rural, but no appointments yet at our local hospitals.

I'm sure they will come, eventually.

To be honest I'm happy just to be in the system ???? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

We are not exactly rural, but no appointments yet at our local hospitals.

I'm sure they will come, eventually.

To be honest I'm happy just to be in the system ???? 

Are you saying that if we are in the system they will contact us, or we should keep trying everyday, like once a day ?

I am asking because I am not familiar with their system, let alone ours back home, not used to pandemics....LOL

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

Are you saying that if we are in the system they will contact us, or we should keep trying everyday, like once a day ?

I am asking because I am not familiar with their system, let alone ours back home, not used to pandemics....LOL

Madam says that they will call / message once jabs become available. We shall see.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Crossy said:

Madam says that they will call / message once jabs become available. We shall see.

Thanks for that, I will have the Mrs call the hospital on Monday to see what the score is, just to be on the safe side.

• Like 1

During the registration process, when you come to the point where you can chose the hospital were you prefer to get the vaccination, can you select any hospital in Thailand or does the screen display a limited list from which you must chose one?

5 hours ago, Puccini said:

During the registration process, when you come to the point where you can chose the hospital were you prefer to get the vaccination, can you select any hospital in Thailand or does the screen display a limited list from which you must chose one?

The app displays a list of hospitals relative the the address you entered from ID. Phuket address, a list of Phuket hospitals

Can I ask, if anybody was able to do the registration AND getting a date for a hospital in the Pattaya area, and if yes, which hospital? I did register within the App, got accepted in my group (over 60), but when it comes to choose the hospital and a date, I get a message that says (translated by an app) that "the hospital is not open for registration". They give me 5 different hospitals to choose from, I have not tried all of them, so hopefully somebody knows more about the hospitals in Pattaya that are open for registration? TIA

Is this only open for people over 60? Or? 

I'm a permanent resident, 57, I am retired but not 60 yet. I chose monthly pension so not contributing to the health care system any longer. I get an error on the first page in the line app, "please fill in correctly..." but I already have, perhaps except the laser code that blue ID cards have. Pink ID cards don't have it, there's another number but it doesn't work if I fill it in.

I would assume that retired Thais can register even though they don't contribute any longer, is it age or something else? Any idea?

Edited by MikeyIdea