Fail on visa extension

31 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:
21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Particularly as she's no longer in Thailand!   She couldn't complain very easily.

She could always send them an email. 

Indeed, she should be able to, one would think, but she couldn't read a date stamped in her passport so may be she wouldn't be up to it.

41 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Anyone who embarks on international travel and has no access to a small sum of money like (20,000 thai baht) through cash or card.

I have to question there intelligence.

I agree. That certainly is the most worrying aspect of the OP's account. Things can and do go wrong on a long-distance trip. Having ready access to funds to sort out any issues can be crucial.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Caldera said:

I agree. That certainly is the most worrying aspect of the OP's account. Things can and do go wrong on a long-distance trip. Having ready access to funds to sort out any issues can be crucial.

Agreed ,, cannot imagine a Dansih citizen cannot access 14k less than a night at the Nimb Hotel I use or a couple at the Radisson where I worked, ask her for a refund and she will always look at stamps for life.

• Like 1

Fail on visa extension.  

It's a Must to Check the stamps and 90 day receipt Before Leaving the Imm Office . 

No Excuse .

I Nearly forgot to check one time  (I was outside ) went back in and let the Imm Officer put on  the Correct Date .

6 hours ago, digger70 said:

Fail on visa extension.  

It's a Must to Check the stamps and 90 day receipt Before Leaving the Imm Office . 

No Excuse .

I Nearly forgot to check one time  (I was outside ) went back in and let the Imm Officer put on  the Correct Date .

no excuse? that's a bit harsh mate. what if you're scatterbrained like me and would forget your head if it wasn't screwed on? ????

On 5/2/2021 at 1:29 PM, WineOh said:

yes, absolutely if you ask nicely.

lol.

Bit hard to get something back if it never  saw the light of day nudge nudge wink wink if you know what I mean

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

no excuse? that's a bit harsh mate. what if you're scatterbrained like me and would forget your head if it wasn't screwed on? ????

Well now you wouldn't want me to answer that ,You might get Upset .  ????

• Haha 1