PM asked to reconsider dine-in ban on eateries in Thailand’s COVID-19 Deep Red Zones

webfact

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah like air flow is stopped dead in its tracks when  it hits a screen.  That's the ticket. 

Hang on a bit Didn't they say that is spreads by Spitting and coughing /touching? A screen should top that I think.Anyway if people walking by they should wear a mask till they sit at their table.

5 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Hang on a bit Didn't they say that is spreads by Spitting and coughing /touching? A screen should top that I think.Anyway if people walking by they should wear a mask till they sit at their table.

No. It also spreads by talking and breathing. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, connda said:

"To the point of nausea."  Much of English is based on Latin and Latin phrases are part and parcel of the English language.  Crack open an English language dictionary and you'll find "ad nauseum."
Try expanding your vocabulary.  Review the Reader's Digest "Word Power" feature monthly.  You'll expand your mind.

I would suggest you missed the sarcasm.????

Government leaders like to show their power for their own shortcomings! The shortcomings was crossing their fingers, hoping and just pure dreaming

it will go away on its own! 

While leadership was needed they broke the rules because it doesn't apply to them thus they party invited the elite to do a rub down at clubs like Krystal, had a large party in Sukhothai let in loads of infected migrants from their borders it is who cares the small guy always pay.????