I downloaded them from posts here.

The Acknowledgement of Penalties for an Overstay

Statement #3

STM2

All in this thread, first post.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The problem with downloading and completing them is that not every office will use the same form.

For example the office here has the STM 2 and the overstay rules copied 2 sided on one sheet of paper.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, john smith said:

Are these forms required for extension of retirement visas? I renewed my non O visa ( Prachuap Kirikhan) at the end of February this year. There was no mention of the forms.

Apparently the office you do it at do not require them.

If they wanted them they would give the forms to you when you apply for the extension of stay.

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The problem with downloading and completing them is that not every office will use the same form.

For example the office here has the STM 2 and the overstay rules copied 2 sided on one sheet of paper.

True, same at my office, I only take completed forms to copy onto the ones hey give me.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Apparently the office you do it at do not require them.

If they wanted them they would give the forms to you when you apply for the extension of stay.

And even then is erratic in requirement I have found. This time yes, next time no.

When doing a retirement extension at CW just go to the big reception desk , ask for a TM.7 and supplemental forms (usually these days if you ask for a TM.7 they will automatically give you the supplemental forms). No need to download them beforehand. You can fill in and sign the supplemental forms in 5 minutes, no special information required. Just make sure that the address on the TM.7 and the separate form where you confirm that you still live at...... is the same.

Just got these forms at Samut Prakan yesterday.

Quit my job. Had to go from Non-B to Covid extension as we can't do a border run as usual. Canceled the Non-B, but only got a 7 day under consideration. Got a nasty stamp that translates as "the farang has failed to fulfill his work obligations and now must leave immediately". ????

Hoping my new job far, far away has all the papers ready for my new Non-B next week, as I really don't plan on coming back. Both that job and horrible immigration office are why I hope to never see Samut Prakan again. Especially that counter number 6 lady, truly a national treasure.