Mandatory Vaccinations?

JayBird

Removed two posts with false or fake names of vaccines and the replies to these posts. All vaccines have names and sometimes a vaccine is referred by the name of its manufacturer. Using false or fake names for the vaccines causes confusion and cannot be tolerated.

It is generally understood that members of ThaiVisa post with the intention of having their posts understood and of having their posts found with a web search on the subject of their posts, but I am convinced that nobody searching for a particular Covid-19 vaccine will do so with search terms like C jab or AZ jab or, seen in another topic, CCP vaccine.

Aside from that, we should always remember that posts on ThaiVisa are visible not only to the readers of the ThaiVisa forum but to everbody in the whole world browsing the Internet. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Nurseynutcase said:

Not true about the yellow fever.  You can be exempted from having it for certain underlying conditions and age.

Everybody can be exempted about just about all , with the right paperwork ... Does not mean it isnt mandatory . Im highly doubting they make it mandatory for 1y olds , since it is far from testing at that lvl isn't it .  They only starting now at 16 , and testing is busy for 12y olds .

I got the scars for smallpox vaccination , which is something you prob dont got . And didnt you get the polio vaccination also ... i do not which it for nobody but there is 1 person living for more then 50y now in  a Iron Lung device ... all finished because of vaccination .

Did you know that uterus cancer and some others can be wiped out if you got a vaccination now before 1st sexual contact ( HPV -vaccine ) .

I believe in science , always have  done and i got a degree and work for 30+ y in chemistry ... the amount of b*****t going around is incredible these days , and it is incredible difficult to talk against some rubbish form facebook , with halfway truths , plain attention seekers , companies who hire fake people ..... ,...

And for those who believe facebook , try dropping some lemon juice in your eyes for lovely green eyes , or polish of your teeth , or just jump from a high building ( or try to really educate yourself , which does not come from any social media but from real science ) .

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Phillip9 said:

Pfizer has already completed testing required for full FDA approval in the US and applied for approval.  They should receive full approval in a matter of weeks.  The other vaccine manufacturers will probably follow soon.

correct.

The reason for the emergency use authorization was nto because data was lacking or there were any doubts about the safety of  the vaccines. It was because the full authorization process is a very lengthy thing with many beaurocratic steps and emergency authorization was the only way to avoid those delays.

4 hours ago, NACHALUAY said:

i think I heard Fauci, some time ago, state that a  PCR test of more than 28 cycles was practically useless.

Interesting.  Can you provide some link or source or did you completely make that up?

Edited by Phillip9
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Phillip9 said:

Interesting.  Can you provide some link or source or did you completely make that up?

I know your question was not addressed to me but as I was curious I looked it up and found this video clip where Dr Fauci mentioned an upper limit of 35 cycles:

Your question demonstrates that on the subject of Covid-19, posts starting with "I think that so-and-so said such-and-such" are best ignored or, even better, reported for being an uncorroborated speculative thought. I was astonished how quickly I found the facts with a Google search with Fauci PCR test more than 28 cycles

Edited by Puccini
Corrected a typo

• 5 weeks later...

If you get the JAB, because it was your decision to do so, Then All is Correct for YOU.

But if you are Forced to Take it, or Forced to NOT Get it, Then ALL is Wrong for YOU.

Either way, Your Opinion Stops Where My Opinion Starts, Both having Equal Weight.

You have a Right to live your life as you see fit, and so do I.

NO ONE has the Right to Force their Opinion onto Others.

OF Course Tyrants, Control Freaks, and Commies, see it different.

Sad to see LOS turn into Land of 3 Monkeys.