Mandatory Vaccinations?

JayBird

I'm hearing some reports that vaccinations in certain areas (smaller villages in upcountry) might be requiring it's residents to get vaccinated or face a penalty (unsure if its just a fine or more).

Anyone hearing something along those lines?

Trying to get more clarification, and some of the finer details may not have been properly passed on.

Thank you.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, JayBird said:

Thank you.

So this is really happening.  Wonder how long till they expand to the rest of the country?

Will all foreigners be lined up and required to get the Chinese vaccine?

And if we don't, will they tie us to a tree and whip us into samisen? Because the vaccine  I want won't be coming in until the end of the year if I a lucky enough to get one. 

21 hours ago, JayBird said:

So this is really happening.  Wonder how long till they expand to the rest of the country?

About the same amount of time as it took all the governors to jump on board with the mask mandate.  Guaranteed.

9 minutes ago, sezze said:

Not true ... forced vaccination is not at all a war crime and does exist already for other diseases . Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory for some areas . In my country ( idk everywhere ) if you want to go school for any kind of medical lab studies , you need mandatory Hep A and B vaccination .  Lot's of evidence for mandatory vaccination , which is no issue .

Personally i stand 100% behind this mandatory rule , and i am hoping they do it everywhere . I find all this antivax , flat earthlings , 5G , bullsh** a bunch of idiots .

Agreed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, WhatupThailand said:

What part of Experimental don't they understand ?

Are they ready for all the International Lawsuits that will follow their actions ?

This is the link for rights commission of Thailand. Can complain there...
http://www.nhrc.or.th/Home.aspx?lang=en-US

Forced vaccination is a war crime
Rule 1 of the Nuremberg Code.
The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person

involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise

free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress,

overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge

and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an

understanding and enlightened decision.

***Full text:  The Nuremberg Code (1947)  
http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/

That refers to experiments only.

In many western countries some vaccines are mandatory for young children. It's not a war crime

Edited by daejung
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, WhatupThailand said:

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person

involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise

free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress,

overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge

and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an

If you, or anyone else is interested in the actual truth about this, you can read it here:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/nuremberg-code-addresses-experimentation-not-vaccines/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw4v2EBhCtARIsACan3ny9E4hlI0isLk2NMsHPQu17Qy_W4yJ1HgxwIKM5ZqEEwJHGUNrsfLMaAmoaEALw_wcB

5 hours ago, Brunolem said:

Buriram governor is a well known nutcase.

It is unlikely that he will be followed, especially since there are no, or not enough, vaccines available.

It is even less likely that they will make vaccination mandatory for foreigners who are considered as second class citizens.

Or maybe he is the smartest politician in the country. Thais need a strong arm to persuade them. Most of them cant make up their own mind

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sezze said:

Not true ... forced vaccination is not at all a war crime and does exist already for other diseases . Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory for some areas . In my country ( idk everywhere ) if you want to go school for any kind of medical lab studies , you need mandatory Hep A and B vaccination .  Lot's of evidence for mandatory vaccination , which is no issue .

Personally i stand 100% behind this mandatory rule , and i am hoping they do it everywhere . I find all this antivax , flat earthlings , 5G , bullsh** a bunch of idiots .

What about if they have forced injections for men to lower their testosterone and make them less violent or likely to rape women...will you be 100 percent behind that sensible decision...for the good of society? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, impulse said:

Quick question...  How many women have conceived, and gone full term after she or her husband received the jab?

Don't get me wrong.  I took the jab.  Because I calculated that, at my age, the jab was less risky than the alternative.  I'm not sure that calculation would have been the same had I been considering starting a family. 

By definition, they won't know the long term effects until a long term has transpired.  It hasn't.  That's a statement of fact, not a judgement of risk.

I don't have the numbers offhand but certainly hundreds of those in the clinical trials have since given birth. Both women vaccinated prior to conception and women vaccinated after conception.

No adverse effects.

And no plausible physiological mechanism through which one would expect one.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

What about if they have forced injections for men to lower their testosterone and make them less violent or likely to rape women...will you be 100 percent behind that sensible decision...for the good of society? 

This is NOT for lowering testosterone , or trqcking you with a chip or anything else weird antivaxxers think . All vaccines have been reviewed by WHO , and all data are open to check , and no not on facebook or telegram or other weird channels where are this <deleted> comes from .

If you get bitten by a street dog , will you refuse the vaccination for rabies ? I know a few antivaxxers myself and they believe this stupid things also but all of them got no issue doing illegal drugs ... how weird can you get .... .

If not mandatory , they should do a electronic registration , so vaccinated can go and do everything without issue while not vaccinated ( by choice ! , medical reasons can be there , like some people with extreme allergies or people who are receiving cancer treatment ) cannot do anything .

We all want this world to go back to normal and vaccines are the way back to normal and so far the only way . Maybe there is a good medicine 1 day , or the virus mutated itself into a far less dangerous type , but both aren't there yet .

And yes i believe in vaccination , it helped us a lot in the past and will help us a lot in the future also . No , there is always a small risk on unwanted effects , but all effects so far have got 100s of times less risk then the disease itself ( for all vaccines available ) . By the time a vaccine is on the market and accepted by WHO as valid vaccine , studies have been done on 10s of 1000s of persons , after it has been done on less persons in controlled enviroment and on lab testing before that . In order for you to get it , does not rely alone on opinion of WHO but also on the opinion of your country's health council , which also review all the results from the testing which has been done .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, mwbrown said:

Read it carefully, it says "for high risk groups."  Don't get yourself too worked up.

well, I guess that would include all dirty farang according to our favorite minister... high risk for transmitting covid, for sure. Not that he would care if any farang died from it....

17 hours ago, sezze said:

Not true about the yellow fever.  You can be exempted from having it for certain underlying conditions and age.

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2021 at 9:23 PM, Sheryl said:

They have all completed Phase III trials, the results of which have been extensively reviewed by scientists from multiple countries.

How they affect the body is quite well understood.

No reputable body is calling to stop the jabs, quite the opposite.

None have been fully fda approved. Emergency use only. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cel67 said:

None have been fully fda approved. Emergency use only. 

Pfizer has already completed testing required for full FDA approval in the US and applied for approval.  They should receive full approval in a matter of weeks.  The other vaccine manufacturers will probably follow soon.

17 minutes ago, Phillip9 said:

Pfizer has already completed testing required for full FDA approval in the US and applied for approval.  They should receive full approval in a matter of weeks.  The other vaccine manufacturers will probably follow soon.

At this stage its months not weeks and maybe more than a year for approval.Hopefully Pfizer do get approval but no one knows the long term effects.

20 minutes ago, Phillip9 said:

On 5/15/2021 at 3:28 PM, WhatupThailand said:

What part of Experimental don't they understand ?

Are they ready for all the International Lawsuits that will follow their actions ?

This is the link for rights commission of Thailand. Can complain there...
http://www.nhrc.or.th/Home.aspx?lang=en-US

Quoting the Nuremburg Code in 2021 is pointless, it was applicable at the time but was superseded within a few years by developments in medical science. Grief, if people in the 1950's and 1960's had quoted that code, many of us would either never have been born or would have died very young, we'd  have died from any one of the horrible strains of viruses that were circulating at the time. It wasn't until the 1950's that vaccines were developed to combat large scale epidemics, the Nuremburg Code couldn't have anticipated that and of course, wasn't never updated and made current. 

This is the problem with younger uneducated people taking a piece of history out of context and in isolation, they only see one small part of the picture without understanding the reasons why et al. And then of course they impress the readership because they can quote the Nuremburg Code, it's all nonsense and does nothing more than show how little they really know.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-history/developments-by-year#:~:text=More vaccines followed in the,) and rubella (1969).&text=More vaccines followed in the,) and rubella (1969).

Edited by Brierley
  • Like 2