Setback for Pattaya’s vaccination rollout after 20,000 doses fail to arrive

webfact

I think it is obvious were these vaccine have gone 

The real problem (apart from people not wanting the Sinovac) is there simply are not enough vaccines or take up - I would assume those in prisons will not have a choice, the prisons will end up the most vaccinated population in Thailand - pity there was no beach in there - tourists would be flooding to the safest most risk free spot in Thailand - Bangkok Hilton lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, khunphil said:

I read that Chiangmai received many doses ... and not enough people want the vaccine (low registration) ... they should call each other ????

Phil.

Really, I wonder where all those doses went,lost in trasportation perhaps?

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Truth be told, there were never any vaccines available in the first place, it was all the usual BS just to keep the peasants quiet.

Nothing anybody in authority here says is anywhere near the truth, lies, lies, and more lies.

Sgt major "HMV" PRAYUT: BY THE LEFT, QUICK MARCH. About turn. Left right left right. About turn. L r l r About turn etc etc etc

• Haha 2

Phuket Chiang Mai and Hua Hin are way ahead of Pattaya in having a vaccination plan. I know the elections are finished but has City Hall entirely succumbed to Wuflu? Apart from the stadium as a vaccination centre what else has CH arranged. How about registration centres and more vaccination centres?

1 hour ago, champers said:

Hua Hin are expecting to start a similar programme to Pattaya, no doubt other tourist destinations will be similarly minded. Prisons, migrant work camps and Covid hotspots in Bangkok are all being jabbed first. We will all have to be patient.

yes, every farang arriving in Phuket will have to search for a vaccine, hidden in the "Sandbox". 

Like searching for Easter eggs.

• Haha 1