Choosing Your TVF User Name

My title is because I like Stargazing, but that one was taken, I should have tried Stargeezer, as I am 70. but it may have also been taken 

and the reason I sign Geezer.  Maybe I should have used  Camp Ping  as I also like camping as a hobby.

Geezer

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Thais see it different.

Big man, big money.

No money, no food, man slim.

The bigger the richer.

I thought of the name on the spur of the moment. I think I had been reading stories of how Thai ladies can be a bit crazy. Something I have experienced myself. I just thought how many of the husbands can be indulgent - fat, drunk, opinionated - and though the men might not go crazy like a Thai lady there are different types of crazy. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1

When I applied to join Thaivisa, Possum1931 was supposed to be my password and my present password was supposed to be my username.

I am still not sure whether this was mine or Thaivisas fault, but I emailed Thaivisa at the time and asked it they would change it round, but they refused.

Possum is the nickname of my idol George Jones, the American country music singer, and 1931 was the year of his birth.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

When I applied to join Thaivisa, Possum1931 was supposed to be my password and my present password was supposed to be my username.

I am still not sure whether this was mine or Thaivisas fault, but I emailed Thaivisa at the time and asked it they would change it round, but they refused.

Possum is the nickname of my idol George Jones, the American country music singer, and 1931 was the year of his birth.

I know. I just logged into your bank account with Possum1931 as your password.

Don't worry, I changed it already.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Software problem ? Thaivisa ? Surely not......555555 ????

Just drop anote to "support" and they can take it off for you, if you want.

I wish they would change mine right now although I would need to adjust my password for obvious reasons. I will chance my arm here Charlie, but with you being a mod, maybe you could help.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

I wish they would change mine right now although I would need to adjust my password for obvious reasons. I will chance my arm here Charlie, but with you being a mod, maybe you could help.

An email request to "support" is the way to make changes. Sorry, if I could, I would. ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Many profile pictures have disappeared, reloaded mine but doesn't show, also I would like to change my quote under my posts, but I cannot see how to change it. so maybe I am right 'you can't cure stupid'????

I may want to change my username, but no way am I changing my avatar, pity about half the face and feet missing though.

6 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Your reputation precedes you.  No need to brag.  The girls know where you live and will be along promptly. 

A friend uses the name on another forum "baby arm".

The girls call him that too, then giggle and blush.

Apparently he is hung like a big leo bottle.

Edited by Ralf001