Israel Will Compensate Thai Workers Hit by Missile Strike

webfact

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

The problem with your evil Hamas propaganda theory is that, alas, Israel IS doing these evil and despicable acts, and the Israelis have killed 61 children. It's not propaganda. Sadly the Israelis have actually done this. 

As a result in 2021 we have Thais killed in Israel, and 61 dead children, because Israelis and their apologists think it is perfectly fine to kill 61 children as a reprisal in what should be a military conflict.

Again, killing children is always a war crime, and is always the responsibility of the people doing it. The Israelis in this case.

So, Logosone, I will ask you a simple question.

Do you support the actions of an internationally recognised terrorist organisation? 

Yes or no? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, robblok said:

They did not get it all back. Also after the war the Germans did no keep on fighting and firing rockets and stuff. So I am not sure how you can compare the two. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Germany

Nor did anyone keep on stealing their land..... not sure how you can compare the two, and you did start it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nightfox said:

You make laugh. So Its perfectly fine for Hamas to kill Israeli citizens, kids, soldiers which they been doing for many years with suicide bombings and missiles. That's not evil and despicable right?.  The truth is its despicable what Hamas is doing which is using their citizens as pawns and humane but of course you cant see that or maybe you think that Hamas actually cares about their citizens.

You don't make me laugh. You understand you are defending the blowing up of children with bombs? 

That is what the Israelis have done, in 2021, they have dropped bombs on defenseless civilians, killing 61 children.

I'm not defending Hamas killing civilians, that's appalling, but how many children have they killed? Israel has killed 61 children in the last few weeks of May, 2021. Hamas?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, BenDeCosta said:

You do realise that the rockets fired by Hamas are unguided and indiscriminate?

So it's OK for Hamas to kill civilians, but when Israel carries out a surgical air strike with a prior warning, then that's a warcrime?

Again, I am not defending Hamas, and when they kill civilians they are just as guilty as all war criminals are. I would be appalled if my own government would kill 61 children, or rather order air strikes that they know will potentially kill 61 children and go ahead regardless and then kill 61 children. 

How is it a "surgical air strike with prior warning" if 61 children are dead? Don't believe all the hype World Likud leader Danny Danon tells you, when Israeli politicians open their mouths, like else where truth goes in hiding.

Are you saying, BenDeCosta, that killing 61 children is not a war crime?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Nor did anyone keep on stealing their land..... not sure how you can compare the two, and you did start it.

The land stealing happened after lost wars. There were quite a lot of them. This could all have been resolved if the Arabs had just been more reasonable. But no they attacked time and again and lost all the time. 

I do feel for the Palestines that are now forced out of their homes. However that does not justify shooting rockets. The more they fight the more they lose. Those jew extremist are a bad bunch can't deny that that is why i say there are two sides fighting. 

Every country in the world has killed kids the US has had quite a few bombs that killed civilians. The Dutch even made mistakes too. But these things happen because terrorist fire from urban places close to hospitals and so on. Its not as one sides as you make it out to be. Both sides deserve each other too bad so many that want peace are caught in the middle. But until they get rid of the extremists nothing will change.

• Like 1

You don't make me laugh. You understand you are defending the blowing up of children with bombs? 

That is what the Israelis have done, in 2021, they have dropped bombs on defenseless civilians, killing 61 children.

I'm not defending Hamas killing civilians, that's appalling, but how many children have they killed? Israel has killed 61 children in the last few weeks of May, 2021. Hamas?

Typical as that's all you see, 61 children dead and not understand the true reason why they died. You think its fine that 10 Israelis died included 2 children by Hamas.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Again, I am not defending Hamas, and when they kill civilians they are just as guilty as all war criminals are. I would be appalled if my own government would kill 61 children, or rather order air strikes that they know will potentially kill 61 children and go ahead regardless and then kill 61 children. 

How is it a "surgical air strike with prior warning" if 61 children are dead? Don't believe all the hype World Likud leader Danny Danon tells you, when Israeli politicians open their mouths, like else where truth goes in hiding.

In any war, there is collateral damage. What do you want to see, Benjamin Netanyahu and Mahmood Abbas having a punch up outside a pub so that nobody else gets hurt?

Those children would be alive if Hamas had not fired the rockets, simple. The IDF take every measure to avoid civilian casualties. But these cowards hide in schools and hospitals, the IDF are not to blame for the deaths of these children, Hamas is.   

So, Logosone, I will ask you a simple question, again.

Do you support the actions of an internationally recognised terrorist organisation? 

Yes or no? 

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Do you understand that Israel gives warnings prior to bombing and Hamas prevents civilians, including kids from leaving because they want and need civilian deaths for their PR. 

this is not some secret but well known fact

what do you propose Israel does when Hamas fires 4000 rockets ? Sit back and watch ? How do you propose Israel strikes back when Hamas uses kids as human shields?

of course it sad and wrong when kids get killed but Israel is not the one to lay blame on for the deaths , Hamas is by far more responsible for starting the war , for using kids as human shields and fir failing to protect its citizens 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nightfox said:

Typical as that's all you see, 61 children dead and not understand the true reason why they died. You think its fine that 10 Israelis died included 2 children by Hamas.

Oh no, I understand perfectly why those 61 children died. Because Israeli pilots dropped bombs on defenseless civilians, and were ordered to do so by criminal Israeli politicians.

This is what you are defending, killing children by dropping bombs on them. Which is what the Israelis did, in 61 cases. That Hamas killed 2 children is obviously also a war crime.

Will you, like Ben, answer this question:

Is killing 61 children a war crime?

• Sad 1

Oh no, I understand perfectly why those 61 children died. Because Israeli pilots dropped bombs on defenseless civilians, and were ordered to do so by criminal Israeli politicians.

This is what you are defending, killing children by dropping bombs on them. Which is what the Israelis did, in 61 cases. That Hamas killed 2 children is obviously also a war crime.

Those children died because Hamas fires rockets from heavily populated areas, including housing estates, schools and hospitals. So yes, it absolutely is a warcrime, and Hamas should be charged with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Do you understand that Israel gives warnings prior to bombing and Hamas prevents civilians, including kids from leaving because they want and need civilian deaths for their PR. 

this is not some secret but well known fact

what do you propose Israel does when Hamas fires 4000 rockets ? Sit back and watch ? How do you propose Israel strikes back when Hamas uses kids as human shields?

of course it sad and wrong when kids get killed but Israel is not the one to lay blame on for the deaths , Hamas is by far more responsible for starting the war , for using kids as human shields and fir failing to protect its citizens 

Please do not repeat to me this bs Israeli propaganda lie. Do you seriously believe, that if the Israelis gave prior warnings and were so keen on preventing civilian deaths we would have 61 dead children in May 2021 after Israeli bombings?

So in each of those 61 cases it was not the fault of the Israeli air force who actually dropped the bombs, it was the fault of Hamas who kept children there? Do you even hear how you sound?

Israel is not the one to blame for the deaths of 61 children after its air force bombed defenseless civilians? What a strange thing to say.

Could you please clarify: Is killing 61 children a war crime?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Please do not repeat to me this bs Israeli propaganda lie. Do you seriously believe, that if the Israelis gave prior warnings and were so keen on preventing civilian deaths we would have 61 dead children in May 2021 after Israeli bombings?

So in each of those 61 cases it was not the fault of the Israeli air force who actually dropped the bombs, it was the fault of Hamas who kept children there? Do you even hear how you sound?

Israel is not the one to blame for the deaths of 61 children after its air force bombed defenseless civilians? What a strange thing to say.

Could you please clarify: Is killing 61 children a war crime?

You're so far gone, it's ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Well if killing children is war crimes, what do you think about a terrorist government using their own people as pawns and as shields to protect them in a time of war. Its a war crime in my books but of course not yours.

Edited by nightfox
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, BestB said:

there are something like 2 million arabs with Israeli passports , living in Israel and zero Jews living in Arab countries.

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/jewish-communities-6-gulf-states-announce-joint-association

Why let the facts get in the way of a rant eh...if only you had said very few rather than zero.

Just now, nightfox said:

Well if killing children is war crimes, what do you think about a terrorist government using their own people as pawns and as shields to protect them in a time of war. Its a war crime in my books but of course not in.

So we agree that killing 61 children is a war crime?

I of course agree that killing of people used as human shields is a war crime.

However, we have 61 instances when the Israeli air force knew perfectly well that their air strikes will result in the deaths of children and went ahead regardless. This in May 2021.

And people are defending this. It's extraordinary really. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Logosone said:

However, we have 61 instances when the Israeli air force knew perfectly well that their air strikes will result in the deaths of children and went ahead regardless. This in May 2021.

Usually, when you drop bombs, people die, especially if the terrorists prevent the civilians from evacuating after being warned about the airstrike an hour before, just so that they can bump up the civilian deaths to use as a political bargaining chip. 

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

Yes it's a war crime, and Hamas are responsible for those deaths. 

This is progress Ben, well done.

Killing children is always a war crime. Always. Because civilians are not responsible for military actions or terrorist actions.

We have at least 61 war crimes, committed by Israel, where they killed children. More, if we count women, men and the elderly.

As to the question of "responsibility", you have to look at the chain of causation. What is the immediate cause of these 61 children's death? The bombing by the Israeli air force.

Clearly, Israel is responsible. Now, of course you can make an argument about mitigation, what role Hamas plays, but since the Israeli airforce bombed those 61 children and caused their death, the primary responsibility lies with the Israeli air force and the politicians who ordered to strike with "carte blanche". Because that is the reality, Israeli politicians gave carte blanche to their military to do as they please, not this bs about taking every precaution to prevent civilian deaths. If they Israelis were so keen to prevent civilian deaths they would have said "Oh we may kill children here, we will not attack this house". What they said instead was "We will probably kill children, women and civilians, but let's do it anyway".

Edited by Logosone
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, nightfox said:

Its extraordinary that all you see is Israel killed 61 children in those buildings and not realize Hamas terrorist were hiding and firing rockets in those same buildings full knowingly that Israel would strike and kill them.

What is extraordinary is that you see that Hamas kills 2 children and they're extraordinarily evil, but the Israeli air force kills 61 children and it's perfectly fine.

If you think Hamas is so evil when they kill 2 Israeli children, why do you not see the Israeli airforce as 30 times more evil when they kill 61 children?

• Sad 1