Israel Will Compensate Thai Workers Hit by Missile Strike

webfact

30 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/jewish-communities-6-gulf-states-announce-joint-association

Why let the facts get in the way of a rant eh...if only you had said very few rather than zero.

Indeed why let get facts in a way of good anti Semitic rants, so let’s compare 2 million arabs to a handful of Jews, oh wait you did not read your own source only the headline?????

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Please do not repeat to me this bs Israeli propaganda lie. Do you seriously believe, that if the Israelis gave prior warnings and were so keen on preventing civilian deaths we would have 61 dead children in May 2021 after Israeli bombings?

So in each of those 61 cases it was not the fault of the Israeli air force who actually dropped the bombs, it was the fault of Hamas who kept children there? Do you even hear how you sound?

Israel is not the one to blame for the deaths of 61 children after its air force bombed defenseless civilians? What a strange thing to say.

Could you please clarify: Is killing 61 children a war crime?

So you saying Israelis do not and leaflets and phone calls all bs? So I I guess your reliable source al jazzers was lying when they admitted they were notified prior to bombing to evacuate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Logosone said:

What is extraordinary is that you see that Hamas kills 2 children and they're extraordinarily evil, but the Israeli air force kills 61 children and it's perfectly fine.

If you think Hamas is so evil when they kill 2 Israeli children, why do you not see the Israeli airforce as 30 times more evil when they kill 61 children?

As I have mentioned several times, if Hamas had not fired any rockets, there would have been no casualties.

Israel only fires back to try and prevent further rocket strikes. Israel takes action to protect its citizens, whereas Hamas uses women and children as a human shield. 

Hamas know very well that Israel will counter strike, and by firing rockets from schools and hospitals, it's them that are responsible for the deaths. If they weren't such cowards and faced Israel in a ground assault, there would be much fewer civilian casualties, but they won't do that because they'd be defeated in a few hours.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BestB said:

Indeed why let get facts in a way of good anti Semitic rants, so let’s compare 2 million arabs to a handful of Jews, oh wait you did not read your own source only the headline?????

Oh dear, trying to get out of admitting you are wrong by making baseless claims about others.

Might help if you read my post where I did indeed acknowledge the fact the article refers to the fact the numbers of Jewish people living is Arabic countries is small.

Some of us do read the facts before posting and have experience of living in the middle east and therefore being aware of the facts.

Deary, deary, deary me...

Edited by Bluespunk

5 minutes ago, BestB said:

So you saying Israelis do not and leaflets and phone calls all bs? So I I guess your reliable source al jazzers was lying when they admitted they were notified prior to bombing to evacuate 

Even the Nazis dropped leaflets they were about to bomb Rotterdam, that's hardly the point. The point is if the Israelis were truly keen on not killing civilians they would not do so. 

Do you think the Israeli  military does not have intel about who is in those buildings? They KNOW children are there, but they give the order to bomb regardless.

In the face of this obvious fact, all the supposed leaflets and phone calls are just cheap propaganda no more.

If they truly cared about civilians and not killing children, here's a radical idea: Don't bomb children.

They do it anyway. You know why? Because they don't give a damn.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Even the Nazis dropped leaflets they were about to bomb Rotterdam, that's hardly the point. The point is if the Israelis were truly keen on not killing civilians they would not do so. 

Do you think the Israeli  military does not have intel about who is in those buildings? They KNOW children are there, but they give the order to bomb regardless.

In the face of this obvious fact, all the supposed leaflets and phone calls are just cheap propaganda no more.

If they truly cared about civilians and not killing children, here's a radical idea: Don't bomb children.

They do it anyway. You know why? Because they don't give a damn.

This is complete rubbish, and quite frankly offensive. If you want to support terrorism, I'm sure that there are plenty of websites where you can do so.

Hamas want to kill all Jews, women and children included. The IDF just want to neutralise Hamas, so that Jewish families can sit down and have a family meal without worrying whether a rocket is going to come through the roof. One side is blood thirsty and don't want peace, and on the other side, you have a civilised democratic country that just wants to get on with life. 

Edited by BenDeCosta

5 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

As I have mentioned several times, if Hamas had not fired any rockets, there would have been no casualties.

Israel only fires back to try and prevent further rocket strikes. Israel takes action to protect its citizens, whereas Hamas uses women and children as a human shield. 

Is that why they bulldozed Rachel Corrie? To prevent rockets? 

Not only does Israel not care about killing civilians, as them doing so on a regular basis proves time and time again, they even go the extra mile and then white wash the killing of those civilians, ensuring that the people who perpetrate it never face justice.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rachel-corrie-us-activist-killed-by-israel-bulldozer-brought-it-upon-herself-court-says/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh dear, trying to get out of admitting you are wrong by making baseless claims about others.

Might help if you read my post where I did indeed acknowledge the fact the article refers to the fact the numbers of Jewish people living is Arabic countries is small.

Some of us do read the facts before posting and have experience of living in the middle east and therefore being aware of the facts.

Deary, deary, deary me...

oh dear little more camouflages to cover your true colors

Some of us have enough testicles to come out and speak our position, instead of pretending to know or pretending to be impartial, but carry on, may be someone will be naïve enough to buy into your bs.

After all, we now have deniers that Israel notifies prior to bombings, i wonder what else we will learn from the middle east experts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

After all, we now have deniers that Israel notifies prior to bombings, i wonder what else we will learn from the middle east experts

The IDF always warn before an airstrike because they do not want to kill civilians.

But, apparently, the Palestinians not only do not pass on the message, but prevent people from leaving the area because they want to use the civilian deaths as a political bargaining tool.

Make of that what you will.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BestB said:

oh dear little more camouflages to cover your true colors

Some of us have enough testicles to come out and speak our position, instead of pretending to know or pretending to be impartial, but carry on, may be someone will be naïve enough to buy into your bs.

I don’t need to pretend to be impartial. 

Also I’ve been true to my thinking throughout the various threads on this topic. Mainly that bombing civilians is wrong no matter who is doing the bombing. 

And your baseless claims made to deflect from yet another error won’t change that. 

Oh and where have I even mentioned Israeli warnings given before bombing civilians, never mind denied this happens. 

Or is that just more deflection from you? (Rhetorical question alert)

Edited by Bluespunk
Grammar errors

16 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

The IDF always warn before an airstrike because they do not want to kill civilians.

The IDF have killed 61 children in the last few days. 

But of course they warn before an airstrike and don't really want to kill children, so that's okay.

If you swallow that nonsense you believe anything. If they didn't want to kill civilians, they would not have killed 61 children in the last few days.

Edited by Logosone
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, BestB said:

So just to clarify, it is the state of Israel who killed her? not reckless driver claimed by the parents? and just to confirm this happens on regular basis?

Let me guess it was jews who invented Covid to control the world?

Yes, that's exactly right, it was the state of Israel that killer her. The driver was driving an Israeli Defense Forces armored bulldozer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

Are you not following the news? The IDF killed 61 children in May 2021. Yes, it happens on a regular basis that the IDF kills civilians. Usually its own citizens, rarely American activists like Rachel Corrie, granted.

But just as the USA deserted its own Rachel Corrie back then, Biden's moral spinelessness now fails us. 

Not a word from the US about stopping this murder of civilians, which the US itself helped cause by arming Israel only a few days before the killings signing a deal for arms to Israel.

Still, at least Biden is not defending the murder of children, as some are doing here.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Logosone said:

The IDF have killed 61 children in the last few days. 

But of course they warn before an airstrike and don't really want to kill children, so that's okay.

If you swallow that nonsense you believe anything.

If 61 children have died, and you keep repeating this figure, it's because the warning was not passed on to the civilians, or that the civilians were not allowed to evacuate. The Israelis are actively warning before they strike to prevent killing civilians, if the mesage is being ignored or not being passed on, then those deaths are the fault of Hamas.

If you want to defend an internationally recognised terrorist organisation, go and do it somewhere else.

Or you can continue with your disgusting rhetoric on this forum and continue to make yourself look extremely foolish.

Edited by BenDeCosta

It's a nice read... to a point that it is educational. Rather than bring more logics and facts to further educate the readers, this thread had came to 1) Insisting on the numbers 2) Using 200 different ways to explain the same thing.

I know, I should get out of the way... bye!

Odds on offer: 1) 5.50 2) 1.14

Place your bets

Just now, BenDeCosta said:

If 61 children have died, and you keep repeating this figure, it's because the warning was not passed on to the civilians, or that the civilians were not allowed to evacuate. The Israelis are actively warning before they strike to prevent killing civilians, if the mesage is being ignored or not being passed on, then those deaths are the fault of Hamas.

If you want to defend an internationally recognised terrorist organisation, go and do it somewhere else.

I rather think the Israeli Air force dropping bombs on those 61 children had a little to do with it, don't you think?

Those children were not killed by Hamas. They were killed by the IDF dropping bombs on civilians in May 2021. The real terrorists are the IDF, who have killed 61 children.

You don't believe they have killed 61 children?

More than 212 people, including 61 children, have died in Gaza, and 10, including two children, in Israel.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57148097

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Logosone said:

I rather think the Israeli Air force dropping bombs on those 61 children had a little to do with it, don't you think?

Those children were not killed by Hamas. They were killed by the IDF dropping bombs on civilians in May 2021. The real terrorists are the IDF, who have killed 61 children.

You don't believe they have killed 61 children?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57148097

If you think that the IDF deliberately killed children with their airstrikes, then quite frankly, how are you able to use a keyboard?

They were dropping bombs on the places where the rockets came from. But Hamas fires the rockets from residential areas. So who is the criminal, the who punches you unprovoked, or the dude who punches back?

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

If you think that the IDF deliberately killed children with their airstrikes, then quite frankly, how are you able to use a keyboard?

They deliberately bombed targets where they know there would be a very high likelihood of children and civilians being killed. Even if they do not deliberately target children, their willingness to accept the killing of children in their military operations shows they are wholly indifferent if they do kill civilians.

BBC did an excellent piece on the horrific atrocities being committed by Israel as we speak.

"Many of the victims were children, with one said to be as young as six months.

"We saw nothing but smoke," one of the surviving members of the family, Sanaa al-Kawalek, told Felesteen Online. "I couldn't see my son next to me and I was hugging him, but I could see nothing."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57142627

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

They deliberately bombed targets where they know there would be a very high likelihood of children and civilians being killed. 

Utter rubbish. 

And if you knew anything about the BBC, which you clearly do not, you'd know that they are one of the most biased, left-wing organisations on the planet. They spew pure bile.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On Friday, Muhammad al-Hadidi's four children - Suhayb, 13, Yahya, 11, Abderrahman, eight, and Osama, six - put on their finest clothes and went to visit their cousins nearby, in the Shati refugee camp outside Gaza City, to celebrate Eid, which marks the end of Ramadan.

"The kids put on their Eid clothes, took their toys and headed off to their uncle's house to celebrate," their 37-year-old father told reporters."They called in the evening to beg to stay the night and I said OK."

The next day, the building where they had been staying was hit. Only their five-month-old baby brother, Omar, survived, after being dragged from the rubble where he lay next to his dead mother.

"They were safe in their homes, they did not carry weapons, they did not fire rockets," Mr Hadidi said of his children. "What did they do to deserve this? We're civilians."

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

On Friday, Muhammad al-Hadidi's four children - Suhayb, 13, Yahya, 11, Abderrahman, eight, and Osama, six - put on their finest clothes and went to visit their cousins nearby, in the Shati refugee camp outside Gaza City, to celebrate Eid, which marks the end of Ramadan.

"The kids put on their Eid clothes, took their toys and headed off to their uncle's house to celebrate," their 37-year-old father told reporters."They called in the evening to beg to stay the night and I said OK."

The next day, the building where they had been staying was hit. Only their five-month-old baby brother, Omar, survived, after being dragged from the rubble where he lay next to his dead mother.

"They were safe in their homes, they did not carry weapons, they did not fire rockets," Mr Hadidi said of his children. "What did they do to deserve this? We're civilians."

OK, keep supporting terrorism.

Good luck with that.

First time I've had to put someone on ignore.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BenDeCosta said:

OK, keep supporting terrorism.

Good luck with that.

First time I've had to put someone on ignore.

That's actually what you are doing, supporting terrorism by the IDF, who have killed 61 children.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, BenDeCosta said:

I've found more intelligent organisms in a two-week old pizza box.

Ad hominem, the last refuge of the loser in debate.

I accept your surrender.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Ad hominem, the last refuge of the loser in debate.

I accept your surrender.

Yes you win, if that's what you want. You win and are obviously much better than me. Now go and feel good about yourself. 61 children LOL.

So petty.

I didn't know that we were playing by playground rules. But I should have expected it from your comments.

Edited by BenDeCosta

7 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

Yes you win, if that's what you want. You win and are obviously much better than me. Now go and feel good about yourself. 61 children LOL.

So petty.

I didn't know that we were playing by playground rules.

The killing of 61 children is not a laughing matter. Nor is it a playground dispute. 

The killing of 61 children by the IDF this month in 2021 will go down as one of the most horrific war crimes of recent history. Israel already lives in infamy. All their propaganda lies can not change this. We know too much!

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Logosone said:

The killing of 61 children by the IDF this month in 2021 will go down as one of the most horrific war crimes of recent history.  

No it won't. And by playground rules i.e. "I win, you lose", I am referring to your method of debating.

Israeli forces have displayed a shocking disregard for the lives of Palestinian civilians by carrying out a number of airstrikes targeting residential buildings in some cases killing entire families - including children - and causing wanton destruction to civilian property, in attacks that may amount to war crimes or crimes against humanity, said Amnesty International today.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2021/05/israelopt-pattern-of-israeli-attacks-on-residential-homes-in-gaza-must-be-investigated-as-war-crimes/

Edited by Logosone
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Israeli forces have displayed a shocking disregard for the lives of Palestinian civilians  

No they haven't, they always warned people to get out of the area before they struck (unlike Hamas). This is false and misinformation.

Note that the people at Amnesty International who are condemning Israel have Muslim sounding names, learn to appraise your sources of information please.

I condemn all violence, but if Hamas had not had the backing of Iran and been able to fire rockets into Israel, these deaths would not have happened. If someone walks up to you in the street and punches you in the face, are you not allowed to punch back. Sure you might knock out one of his teeth, but if he hadn't punched you, he wouldn't have lost a tooth. Whose fault is it, and why do you want us to feel sorry for the tooth?

Edited by BenDeCosta