Yet another 90 Day Report thread. Documents needed to report.

Hi

I could not find the answer so I guess I have create yet another TM47 thread.

My sons school is doing the 90 days reports for expat students, and when he hand over his passport and filled TM47 to them so they can go to CW they also ask him for the Landlords TM30 report slip.

I have never heard the need of proving TM30 when file the 90 Days report. Has anyone else experienced this?

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume a TM30 report has been done before. The receipt for the report should not be needed for a 90 day report since they already have a record of his address at immigration.

Yes, TM30 is done, and Landlord has the slip, that was brought at the first 90 day report. School claim they need it every time. But this time a picture of it was enough...

1 hour ago, rwill said:

You don't need anything to do it online, except the information.  That is if online will work for you.

It did not work online for him, It worked for me earlier before the long downtime of the immigration platform, and last time I did it was down so I went there.

We will try online again next time, hope that works.

4 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

I have never needed a TM 30 whilst reporting before. I hand my passport to the IO, he does the rest. I get a receipt on which is written my next report date and this is stapled in my passport, free. 

that's  exactly how its meant to be

at my local office from entering to leaving is usually under about 2 minutes