One Day Boat Trip!

thaigerd

I think I've found the perfect match for a Sunday boat trip.

Look at this boat:Boat Trip on Sunday

Spoke to the owner today morning (he's a member here) and I will meet him this weekend to see his yacht by myself.

So I am looking for 10-12 people who would like to come for a Sunday boat trip.

Cost per person 2000.-Baht, I will sponsor a big pot of chili con carne and fresh baguette,

drinks are available on board(cheap).

Date should be a Sunday next month.

Your ideas and suggestions now!

Gerd

That's a good price you arranged for that boat. You probably won't be going far.

I'll take a pass as the seas this time of year aren't especially comfortable.

You can charter a long tail boat for a day out of Phangna for about 1500 baht. Take you to some nice sheltered beaches with good fishing. They are comfortable for 4-6 people. Or you can charter 2 boats as they are so cheap.

I also know someone who can arrange the whole experience for about 2500 baht a head including a picnic lunch, drinks and transport to Phangna.

im interested gerd. but it does depend on the date as i have a friend visiting next month and i need to spend quality time with them above anything else.

Donna, so far it looks like it's only you, me and the Chili con Carne :o

Gerd

Edited by thaigerd

Hello Thaigerd with yours shit character is understandable it which one tried bestfrends in the internet too find otherwise none find or only so long to it you better

Thanks for the compliments Dirk :o

Gerd

well for you which you know me

######

I'm not really interested in fishing, but a day out on the water having drinks and chat sounds a good idea. The chilli & baguettes would be icing on the cake. I would cancel if rainy day (like it is right now). Keep us up to date of what you plan to do.

If Sun. June 10th is good for those interested, I say, lets go for it. If it isn't a full boat, there will be more of Gerd's delicious food to go around.

Other than eating and drinking we will try to try to fit in some swimming, snorkeling, fishing and kayaking

So, Sun June 10th it is. We will be meeting on the pier at Laem Hin between 0930 and 1000. It is an old wooden pier beside Laem Hin Seafood Restaurant. To get there from Phuket Town, take Thep Krasattri Rd. North towards the airport, It is on the right hand side not too far past Super Cheap. Coming via the By Pass Rd., turn right at the end, South towards Phuket Town, go about 3 KM then past the big temple, 2nd soi after that there is a bunch of advertising signs, Laem Hin restaurant, Coke, Coconut village etc. Follow that road a couple of KMs to the end, and you will be at the pier. We will be going rain or shine, rain and shine, rain shine rain, shine shine rain etc.

Dan,

I've been an avid weather watcher most of my adult life and worked & lived afloat much of my adult life. I've been watching Phuket weather every day for past 10 years (I even have a daily Patong weather report page on my personal web site), so I know a lot about Phuket weather :o .

I study the Phuket Airport rain radar web link http://www2.tmd.go.th/radar/phuketLoop.html every morning (a reflex habit of mine from my yacht bum days), and I find that's the best rain chance indicator over the next 12 hours.

Hopefully we will meet up next week and swop sea tales, and hopefully my wife will accompany me. Will there be space ? Can you confirm the cost, Gerd spoke about 2,000 baht/head. And will there be the promised (Gerd) chill con carne & bagettes ? :D

Dan,

I've been an avid weather watcher most of my adult life and worked & lived afloat much of my adult life. I've been watching Phuket weather every day for past 10 years (I even have a daily Patong weather report page on my personal web site), so I know a lot about Phuket weather :o .

I study the Phuket Airport rain radar web link http://www2.tmd.go.th/radar/phuketLoop.html every morning (a reflex habit of mine from my yacht bum days), and I find that's the best rain chance indicator over the next 12 hours.

Hopefully we will meet up next week and swop sea tales, and hopefully my wife will accompany me. Will there be space ? Can you confirm the cost, Gerd spoke about 2,000 baht/head. And will there be the promised (Gerd) chill con carne & bagettes ? :D

Chili con Carne confirmed :D and baguettes!

Gerd

Dan: Do you have enough bowls and spoons?

Edited by thaigerd