Information provided by Vimut Hospital on vaccine registraton

pookiki

This is from their website now.

Thank you for signing up for the COVID-19 vaccination. Registrations are now closed.
Once the vaccine allocation is finalized by the related government agencies, we will contact you for further information.

Interesting that they don't seem to prioritize by age and underlying conditions, if what the employee said turns out to be true.

Sarcasm may follow. Not a bad approach, take a few thousand registrations from expats in Bangkok, then close the first round. This way they will be able to claim that, indeed, the process to vaccinate expats starts smoothly on June 7th. Even if there won't be a second round before July or so.

• Like 1

I too registered by the form provided on the date it first came available. I then added vimuthospital to my Line, and this afternoon I received this message:

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are now waiting for the announcement from related government agencies. Please stay tuned to be updated on our official website.

So I'm assuming my registration did not take place, or did it?

Anyway, nothing is going to happen until they have 1) enough vaccine and 2) enough slots to fulfill those who registered.

15 minutes ago, samtam said:

I too registered by the form provided on the date it first came available. I then added vimuthospital to my Line, and this afternoon I received this message:

Anyway, nothing is going to happen until they have 1) enough vaccine and 2) enough slots to fulfill those who registered.

From the message sent to you on LINE, it is difficult to discern exactly what the 'inconvenience' is but I think an educated guess would be that there isn't enough vaccine to start jabs on 7 June.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, samtam said:

I would guess your effort did "take", but what you did wasn't actually a real registration, but rather an intent to register or preregistration.

If they actually get back to you or I or the others who managed to complete their online process before it closed, it will be with a date to actually go there and register in person...

And then, perhaps get the vaccine that day, or, be given a date to return for the actual shot.... The latter part remains murky for the time being.

24 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I would guess your effort did "take", but what you did wasn't actually a real registration, but rather an intent to register or preregistration.

If they actually get back to you or I or the others who managed to complete their online process before it closed, it will be with a date to actually go there and register in person...

And then, perhaps get the vaccine that day, or, be given a date to return for the actual shot.... The latter part remains murky for the time being.

But who knows? Only the Shadow knows....

["Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!" ]