Video: What not to do at a level crossing - especially with a load on the back!

webfact

11 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

A daily occurrence, my neck of the woods, it's quite hilarious to watch what happens when the barriers come down, those who can't wait and duck under or go around them, and the "Le-mans" start when it goes up.

It's like the scene from "Braveheart" when two opposing armies charge at each other.

Basic immaturity

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BenDeCosta said:

It's funny how Thais drive so impatiently and so inconsiderately to other drivers, but when I'm going to meet someone, they are always late. 

They always in a hurry to go to sleep.

• Haha 2

So when did the train actually pass through? From the start of the video people were already waiting and the video played for another minute with still no train. All the while traffic will be backing up.

It's no wonder some are going to do this if they have to wait 5 minutes for the train to turn up. 

42 minutes ago, alien365 said:

So when did the train actually pass through? From the start of the video people were already waiting and the video played for another minute with still no train. All the while traffic will be backing up.

It's no wonder some are going to do this if they have to wait 5 minutes for the train to turn up. 

Your'e a  long time dead.

Thank you to this M/C rider the funniest vid for ages, giving me great belly laughs, just when I needed it and de-stressing me as i'm preparing  to make my new marriage extension application next week.

I really mean it thanks a lot.

• Like 1

Same thing happened in Hua Hin 2 years ago. An old lady came across the tracks and fell down with her 

motorcicyle. Another guy and I ran out and dragged her bike off the tracks and she got clear just before

a high speed express train came past. I told her she was ngo Kwai, and she agreed.

Geezer