Pharmaceutical Organization will import 11 million Sinovac doses from June

snoop1130

24 minutes ago, Deli said:

They can put their Chinese syrup up where the sun never shines.

I will take Sinovac if that is all that is available and they can put it in my arm. I understand that you can get jabbed in the thigh if the arm is not viable (no arms?) but each to their own otherwise. Enjoy.

2 minutes ago, champers said:

Pure scaremongering. Based on a piece of fiction you have read? 

Clancy definitely writes fiction, although my post was intended to be tongue-in-cheek (the "default" emoticons still don't work).

Back story of Rainbox Six for those who haven't read it is an "evil genius" (there's always one somewhere) who intends wiping out the global population with a virus disguised as a vaccine for another virus which he released via the air cooling spray at the Sydney olympics (it's not a new book). The good guys win of course.

9 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Back story of Rainbox Six for those who haven't read it is an "evil genius" (there's always one somewhere) who intends wiping out the global population.

Well they world is over populated and China announced recently I believe that married couples can have more than 2 children.

Conspiracy theories turn into films. 

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Well they world is over populated and China announced recently I believe that married couples can have more than 2 children.

Conspiracy theories turn into films. 

So long as we can tell the difference between fact and fiction we will be fine. Sadly there's far too much Fake News, much of which seems at first glance to be credible, circulating.

12 minutes ago, Crossy said:

So long as we can tell the difference between fact and fiction we will be fine. Sadly there's far too much Fake News, much of which seems at first glance to be credible, circulating.

Sure and I'll get the jab inventually whatever one it is.

I have been fortunate the pandemic has not affected me much at all but the hot weather is at the moment. ????????

• Like 2