Thai Man Takes Injured Cockroach to Vet, Gets Free Treatment

webfact

Where's  the go fund my cockroach page?

Ironic  when  vegetarians drive down a road killing  millions of things daily  but the cow,  pig  ,sheep is  different, waffle on sentient  beings, you still killed a million things a day.

The  guy  would probably  have  no qualms  hacking his mistress to pieces if he found her with another  man.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

It is with a sad heart that I must report that Felix the Cockroach passed away in the early morning hours from injuries he sustained from being stepped on by a careless pedestrian.

Felix will be remembered as a team player who always put his family's interests and those of his nest before his own. He was a fearless and tireless scavenger, specializing in discarded roadside trash. He is survived by his mother Florence, his father Arvin, his four wives Tricia, Betty Lou, Darlene, and Daphney, in addition to roughly 5,000 offspring.

In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that people kindly throw food scraps around mile marker 24 on route 6219 in Krathum Baen, or donate to the Ban Chaindrite Fund.

Wait you mean they can die....I was lied to as a child, I was told they would be the only thing alive after a nuclear war, guess you can not believe everything your told now can you.... ????