Thailand must speed up the vaccination process to 70 percent of the population to prevent possible outbreak of new Covid-19 variants, says Thai prominent neurologist

snoop1130

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

eee25811783643d9bdc622ec82a5f2c4_0_0.jpg

Thailand must speed up the vaccination process to 70 percent of the population before the new variants of Covid-19 Coronavirus will become the new outbreak in the country, Thai neurologist Thiravat Hemachudha suggested.

I'll be honest... Everytime I read something like "prominent Thai ...", I am always eager to see the pic.

Barely a one looks like they didn't come straight off the farm.

Here's another priest looking for funding.

Has the Gentleman in question ever thought about the possibility that the variants are a direct consequence of indiscriminate mass vaccinations as has been suggested by humble and certainly less intelligent virologists such as Luc Montagnier (Nobel Prize winner), Didier Raoult (The number 1 of virologists), Sucharit Bhakdi, Antonietta Gatti, Stafano Montanari and thousands of other scientists and doctors who study?

Why don't these testimonials take part of scientific debate instead of FBing from their universities chairs that bred them with manipulated peer review and publications?

I want a scientific debate with Mr.Thiravat, Mr.Yong, Dr. Montagnier, Dr. Raoult. Am I asking too much?

22 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

D'Oh.

'brain surgery'.

Actually this is Rocket Surgery. Thankfully the Kingdom's Moon Mission can provide the needed expertise for this issue.

I just hope this doesn't push back the projected launch date.

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2021 at 12:04 AM, cardinalblue said:

2.5 % to 70% is a long ways to go...

Will they take days off and holidays in their quest?

drop the quarantine...

Especially when it took them 3 1/2 months to reach that 2.5%. They better find a windfall of real vaccine doses soon