Thai woman dies hours after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine

webfact

On 6/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, audaciousnomad said:

Over 800,000 administered in 2 days. One fatality. 0.001%. Not bad.
Probably should not have hastily downed a couple of paracetamols plus migraine meds though. ????

Man, You have problems.

• Thanks 1

11:45: she got vaccine

Had a fever at home

22:00: convulsions, CPR at scene from neighbor

23:00 CPR failed and die.

Biopsy result: severe bilateral pulmonary edema. Hemorrhage in the pericardial sac about 180 ml, tear at right atrium caused by acute myocardial infarction. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Liebemein said:

Had a fever at home

Biopsy result: severe bilateral pulmonary edema. Hemorrhage in the pericardial sac about 180 ml, tear at right atrium caused by acute myocardial infarction. 

Is this the result of the autopsy of the lady who died ? (subject of the thread) 

Any link ?

On 6/9/2021 at 1:53 PM, EricTh said:

How do you know it's only one death?

The Thai abbot also died of AZ vaccine although they tried to cover it up. I am sure there are other cases.

Any official statistics since March 2021 when the first dose was administered in Thailand? I would like to know how many died from either Sinovac or AZ (official figures and not the propaganda statistics)

The newspaper that cannot named wrote 1 or 2 days ago about 27 deaths,  12 of which had been investigated already and found to be not related to the vaccine.

(I quote the numbers from memory,  may be slightly different numbers)

On 6/9/2021 at 1:58 PM, polpott said:

Thanks to the AZ vaccine, the UK has now vaccinated 40 million people with the first dose (73% of adult population) and 28 million with the second dose (42% of adult population)...

Its worth noting that the Indian variant has quickly supplanted the UK variant in the UK and almost all new cases are of the Indian variant...

The AZ vaccine is highly effective against the Indian variant

Please explain. 

Sounds like a contradiction to me. 

1 minute ago, polpott said:

Explain what? I see no contradiction.

Cases in UK rising, mostly delta.

UK all AZ-vaccinated, which supposedly protects from delta.

I find this a contradiction.  

On 6/9/2021 at 3:37 PM, polpott said:

Really? What it actually says is "Official advice in Australia has been changed, now saying that for Australians under 50, the Pfizer vaccine is the preferred option."

Advice that is not given in other countries.

Advice that is given in many countries,  eg Thailand,  EU...

2 minutes ago, Hyna said:

Cases in UK rising, mostly delta.

UK all AZ-vaccinated, which supposedly protects from delta.

I find this a contradiction.  

Nearly all cases being recorded currently have been found to have not been fully vaccinated. Most completely unvaccinated.

1 minute ago, polpott said:

Nearly all cases being recorded currently have been found to have not been fully vaccinated. Most completely unvaccinated.

I didn't know this. 

Good to hear.

Do you have a link for this?  

2 minutes ago, polpott said:

Not Thailand. Not any other country other than certain EU countries.

Thailand generally still recommends AZ over 60, Sinovac under 60.

As always in Thailand,  rules are quite flexible. 

There are age limits in Australia (as the other poster wrote), Taiwan, Canada  (different in every province)...sorry i don't know every country in the world.

1 minute ago, Hyna said:

Thailand generally still recommends AZ over 60, Sinovac under 60.

As always in Thailand,  rules are quite flexible. 

This is completely untrue. It recommends that Sinovac isn't given to the over 60s, no restrictions on AZ vaccine.

4 minutes ago, polpott said:

This is completely untrue. It recommends that Sinovac isn't given to the over 60s, no restrictions on AZ vaccine.

It's just another way of saying the same thing

On 6/11/2021 at 3:27 PM, placeholder said:

I looked at that link. There's nothing there that supports an absolute right to refuse to be vaccinated. You can't just refuse to be vaccinated on the grounds that you don't want to be.

Why not? 

12 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Why not? 

Well, for one thing, that's what the law says.

Also, your refusal could affect the health of others. People who are immunocompromised come to mind. 

In the case of the Texas hospital, it's obvious why health workers should be vaccinated.

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

Well, for one thing, that's what the law says.

Also, your refusal could affect the health of others. People who are immunocompromised come to mind. 

In the case of the Texas hospital, it's obvious why health workers should be vaccinated.

Is it law here I have to get vaccinated? What is the penalty for not getting the vaccination? 

Surely the immune suppressed people should be the first one's to get the vaccine?!  

Everyone says the vaccine is so safe then why will it harm them? Better to have the vaccine then for them to get Covid. If they don't get the vaccine they are also a danger to fellow immune suppressed people and will act as a virus bank creating more mutations. ,

25 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Is it law here I have to get vaccinated? What is the penalty for not getting the vaccination? 

Surely the immune suppressed people should be the first one's to get the vaccine?!  

Everyone says the vaccine is so safe then why will it harm them? Better to have the vaccine then for them to get Covid. If they don't get the vaccine they are also a danger to fellow immune suppressed people and will act as a virus bank creating more mutations. ,

I don't know what "here" means. In the USA you can lose your job.

As for the "immune suppressed". Because their immune system is suppressed, they are less likely to respond to the vaccine:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/04/covid-19-vaccines-may-protect-many-not-all-people-suppressed-immune-systems

On 6/11/2021 at 11:56 AM, Liebemein said:

Had a fever at home

Covid is primarily a cardiovascular disease. It is no surprise to me and I think more research should be done on effects of vaccines on people with migraines considering migraine is linked to a broader range of ischemic vascular disorders including angina, myocardial infarction and cardiovascular mortality. 

Therefore administering  covid vaccines to people suffering from vascular disorders is very risky. 

So sorry for the lady. As someone said it above , a victim of a world gone mad.

There is also the options of waiting until a big chunk of the world/local population will get vaccinated so the virus will become basically irelevant. What happened to the other historic viruses - they eventually disappeared.

Edited by anon7854
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

I don't know what "here" means. In the USA you can lose your job.

As for the "immune suppressed". Because their immune system is suppressed, they are less likely to respond to the vaccine:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/04/covid-19-vaccines-may-protect-many-not-all-people-suppressed-immune-systems

In the US you can legally be fired from your employment if you refuse to get a Covid 19 vaccination?

That is shocking.  I thought the USA was all about freedoms?

You said it was legal to get a vaccine. So if you were not employed and did not get one, can you be arrested and put in prison? 

7 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

In the US you can legally be fired from your employment if you refuse to get a Covid 19 vaccination?

That is shocking.  I thought the USA was all about freedoms?

It's even worse than you imagine. The freedom to smoke tobacco indoors in a public place and endanger the health of others is pretty much a thing of the past.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, MainBerry said:

HIV has killed nobody so far. It is AIDS what kills you.

You got any good blog stories about people dying from AIDS after mocking those who claim it's AIDS that kills you and not HIV?

Edited by placeholder