Thai woman dies hours after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine

webfact

Just now, MainBerry said:

I know that people tend to get very emotional due to the subject, but it's just facts.

"Facts" as reported from unnamed blogs. And even if they were facts, what would they prove? Anybody who thinks such alleged "facts" about people who died from covid after mocking the unvaccinated are significant, seems to me to be in denial about their own emotional condition.

36 minutes ago, MainBerry said:

You mixing now two different subjects. Do you want to discuss HIV/AIDS or Covid with me? Get it straight, otherwise you confuse what have been written.

What are you on about? I have 2 separate posts. One about your AIDs assertion and the other about reports from blogs. This one is clearly about the significance of your claim that blogs report some people who mocked the non-vaccinated later died of covid.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

It's even worse than you imagine. The freedom to smoke tobacco indoors in a public place and endanger the health of others is pretty much a thing of the past.

If you can't see the difference between those 2 things I don't know what to say. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 1:29 PM, friendofthai said:

According to the table published by the Hungarian government, Chinese and Russian vaccines are much safer than the western ones. The western "credible news source" was so angry with this as to use words like "Hungary’s Kremlin-friendly government", "controversial table"
https://www.wsj.com/articles/sputnik-campaign-fails-to-launch-in-hungary-11619790776

You mean this article?

Sputnik Campaign Fails to Launch in Hungary
Hungarians clamor for western Covid-19 vaccines despite disinformation campaign to boost Sputnik V

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-fight-against-chinese-5g-efforts-shifts-from-threats-to-incentives-11623663252?mod=hp_lista_pos2

Here's a choice bit from that article:

"Hungary’s Kremlin-friendly government published a controversial table this week alleging that the Sputnik V vaccine is 32 times safer than Pfizer’s jab—a claim sharply at odds with other data but tweeted by the official Sputnik V account."