Planes on lampposts! Nong Prue mayor said they were not that expensive and value for money

webfact

17 hours ago, sapson said:

Thai people desperate in queues on the streets for food hand outs many funded by westerners, yet nearly 2 million baht spunked at local government level on model planes on lamp posts.!

How the hell does that expenditure get sanctioned?

Crazy world ....India with many of the population without basic medicine, sanitation and essentials has a government funding probes to Mars..........first space program to find  water on the moon ! yet they dont have enough toilets for their people to have a shi@@t in their own back yard.!!

No wonder people drink maybe it stops you thinking!

Hey. I sensed a sideways slur on the upcoming Thai Moon Mission.

How can anybody deny that its time for Thailand to take its rightful place as the Hub of Asian Space Exploration?

You know it's inevitable so just make peace with it. I'm one of its strongest supporters. You'll look silly when the economy booms from ET tourism. Naturally, they must show their COE and do the state quarantine thing. Fair is fair.

Early adopters of Thai Alien Oil Massage will make a killing although special techniques must be acquired to ensure a happy ending.
????

First glance at the photo i thought it was a plane towing something, then I realized it is a new proto-type solar powered aircraft, that will be a world first Thai invention, waiting for funding while committees are formed to allocate  money for research. ????