Vendor arrested in Bangkok for reportedly selling hundreds of illegal sex toys online

webfact

pat.jpg

By Nop Meechukhun

Bangkok – A Thai national, 28, was arrested in the Suan Luang District of Bangkok for allegedly selling sex toys via social media platforms, the Customer Protection Police Division (CPPD) announced today, June 10th.

The investigation conducted by the Royal Thai Police took place after a customer had ordered sex toys from an online Facebook page and discovered that the products were reportedly not of good quality. They then posted complaints on his Facebook page which went viral, CPPD commander Police Major General Natthasak Chaovanasai told the press.

He said: “Investigators then discovered that the Facebook page owner had illegally sold sex toys online.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/06/10/vendor-arrested-in-bangkok-for-reportedly-selling-hundreds-of-illegal-sex-toys-online/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The investigation conducted by the Royal Thai Police took place after a customer had ordered sex toys from an online Facebook page and discovered that the products were reportedly not of good quality.

The Facebook ad said "long and strong", but the dong went wrong.

Just now, sykray said:

"Illegal" sex toys.  Maybe someone can tell me the list of "legal" ones.  Are the "legal" ones manufactured and sold by people are rich enough and important enough?  If all sex toys are illegal then the word "illegal" is redundant.  In any case, I prefer the human touch - my own or someone else's (providing I like the person, of course).

Mine is legal, but I have a concealed carry permit.  Got that before foreigners were forbidden to carry their schlong with them. 

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Pathetic isnt it, a man selling a few dildos is struck with the full force of he police farce, who sadly have sod all more important to do with their time, than spend it displaying dildos just for the photo op.

Get a life dipsticks, get out there and catch real criminals.

Heres a tip.... Have a look in government house, place is full of them.????

You mean that place is full of dildos, right? ????

Edited by kotsak
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Venom said:

Must be the competition! Go to china town and you'll see one on every corner. ???? 

...or lower Sukhumvit, where one of the stalls that set up in the afternoon used to even have an LED sign reading "SEX TOYS" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

In another news report it was a woman who complained that his Turbo Master Blaster was of poor quality, I think he is being charged with selling inferior goods 

Apparently it couldn't "stand-up" to the constant use.... ????

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, colinneil said:

So according to that.... there are a hell of a lot of Thai visa members breaking the law.????????????????????

As there are a few merchants bankers on here.????????????

...he says as he changes hands.

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

In another news report it was a woman who complained that his Turbo Master Blaster was of poor quality, I think he is being charged with selling inferior goods 

Once again, the imprecise translation from Thai media prevails. It was actually a Purple Turbo Master Blaster.

And it was a bloke that complained.