Anutin: No vaccine delay - social security decision "nothing to do with me" says health minister

webfact

5 minutes ago, champers said:

I think his authority has been reduced by the PM so he may be factually correct in what he is saying. If he is sufficiently upset with this state of affairs he could withdraw his party's support for the Government and force a general election. This has been predicted this week in some parts of the media.

Anutin is on the horns of a dilemma. If he forces an election during a time of a national crisis he runs the risk of being accused of putting personal and party interests ahead of the national good. It's a tricky one for him and he may have to bide his time till the Covid situation improves markedly; however Prayut will likely claim the credit, as Covid Czar, for any positive outcome. That's politics.

I am sure if he doesn't tow the line, some missing money would be found with his name written all over it

• Like 1

The SSO decision was nothing to do with him but because they wanted to check the provenance of vaccines from various companies. “

Strange. I thought it was lack of air con was causing high blood pressure.

both excuses are equally laughable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cake Monster said:

Again this guy is trying o shun his responsibilities.

Go back to the Bricks and Mortar Anutin.

Or selling flour, actually called illicit drugs in Australia and most of the civilised world. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

There isn't one man in this country with big enough balls to stand up and say, "i will assume all responsibilities for everything under my control and jurisdictions" unfortunately the majority of the leaders of this country are like rats, denying responsibilities every time things do go right, which is mots of the time lately...

They have none

• Haha 1

I walked past the vaccination centre in Central Mall Phuket today. Deserted. Both at the car park seating area and the actual vaccination site inside. Not a single person.

and yet two weeks ago a farang friend who was told by their employer that they had to get vaccinated, waited for 3 1/2 hours in a queue, despite having an appointment.

either Phuket has vaccinated everybody now, or they don’t have any vaccine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1