Anutin: No vaccine delay - social security decision "nothing to do with me" says health minister

webfact

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Any connection to the social security program may not have anything to do with you, but every other delay, and the spectacular failure of YOUR vaccine program has  everything to do with your lack of capabilities, your stunning incompetence, your indifference to your people, the fact that you were already vaccinated, and therefore you just do not seem to care, and your lack of planning. 

You are at fault. Man up here. Submitting your resignation, along with an apology to the nation, and packing your bags and leaving Thailand for the rest of your sorry life, would be the right thing to do, at this stage.

However, only real men take responsibility for their actions, so we are not expecting this from you.

Pack your bags and leave the country of his birth ? This maybe prevalent in up and coming countries yet coming from a 1st world citizen I do think you have been infected.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

He was supplying all the vaccine and all the equipment needed according to what had already been agreed and announced. 

There was no break in the supply chain, he said, with deliveries of vaccine continuing as planned.

Sloping shoulders syndrome.... not my fault it's everyone else.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

There isn't one man in this country with big enough balls to stand up and say, "i will assume all responsibilities for everything under my control and jurisdictions" unfortunately the majority of the leaders of this country are like rats, denying responsibilities every time things do go right, which is mots of the time lately...

Well there is one guy, but he's as useless as Anutin, they both should leave office... but they are not going to step down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

Instead of crying out 'Dolly did it!' why dont you get off your woopy cushion and rectify the problem.  Arent you the minister for health as well as the DPM??

Yeah, but meaning less in both positions. 

Taking responsibility for one's actions, mistakes, miscalculations, lack of foresight and planning, and incompetence is a sign of a real man.

A great quote comes to mind when describing both Anutin and Prayuth. 

"In shallow men the fish of little thoughts cause much commotion. In oceanic minds the whales of inspiration make hardly a ruffle".

• Like 1

"The SSO decision was nothing to do with him but because they wanted to check the provenance of vaccines from various companies. "

Uh, I thought all vaccines game from the government? Why do the need to check provenance? Has somebody been smuggling in vaccines in sufficient quantity that there is a concern that the smuggled vaccines have been widely distributed?

Weird statement.

• Like 1

Not defending the guy....but the BP report all the vaccine sites were closed because of concerns over poor ventilation......yet this was miraculously fixed the same day after it was thought it would take three weeks to fix.....???

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2021 at 10:15 AM, champers said:

he runs the risk of being accused of putting personal and party interests ahead of the national good.

????????????????????????????