Anutin: No vaccine delay - social security decision "nothing to do with me" says health minister

webfact

I don't know about the Social Security appointments but all the Mor Prom appointments for next week including my own at Samitivej seem to have been cancelled.  Mor Prom is unsurprisingly completely dysfunctional now.  It just flickers for a bit and shuts down.   All the private hospitals in Bangkok have apparently sent out SMS cancelling next week's appointments today.  No one has any idea when the vaccines will arrive from the government or how to reschedule appointments on the now defunct Mor Prom.  

On 6/11/2021 at 8:45 PM, petedk said:

So, which ministry does the Social Security come under? Do they even know themselves?

In Thailand everyone knows the Social Security Office is under the Ministry of Secrets and Unknown Affairs.

This ministry is so secret the people who work there don’t even know where it is.

However those in ‘the know’ know it’s beside the Office of Launching Studies When Something Goes Wrong. The busiest department in the entire Thai government!

• Like 1

As i said before, he would make an awesome comedy show host. No scripting is required.

He would even make 1 man comedy show a total success.

He is health minister, he is deputy Prime minister, but as it turns out it has nothing to do with him.

AZ is unable to produce agreed amount of vaccine, delaying deliveries to other countries, but of course he also knows nothing about it.

May be instead of keeping such a treasure all to itself, Thailand should send him to UN, so at least the rest of the world can enjoy his comedy show

On 6/12/2021 at 10:39 AM, champers said:

The next logical step, when Covid has calmed down somewhat, is the demonisation of Anutin and his party. The Government is assured of full support of the Senate and will be helped by a mostly compliant/cowed media and a helpful justice system. Along with the backing of the armed forces, this type of politicking does not need to be too nuanced.

Right, and owning a number of media outlets doesn’t hurt