Red Bull Boss: Two police generals among ten senior officials that could face prosecution

webfact

The problem is that this family infiltrate the army, government and police.

No point wasting your time thinking about it. How many remember the former Prime Minister's(Chalerm) son who shot a policeman with 22 eye witnesses? He ran away then became a member of parliament and now is a Police sharpshooter. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, WingFat said:

Answer: Why would you support some creep that dragged a cop under his luxury sports car ??? THAT'S WHY.

Red Bull is not the guys company yet. What would you do if your child had the disease of addiction and made a mistake while high? I would do everything I could to keep them from going to jail and like this family, seek help for the problem. Would you really disown your son and send him to jail?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

48 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Red Bull is not the guys company yet. What would you do if your child had the disease of addiction and made a mistake while high? I would do everything I could to keep them from going to jail and like this family, seek help for the problem. Would you really disown your son and send him to jail?

Yes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Yes.

Care to expand Bill? If your son grows up to be an alcoholic/addict and commit a crime, you wouldn't try to get him the best lawyers? You would disown him and be happy he goes to jail for life?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Made a mistake?

He drove while high and drunk, that's not a mistake, that is crime.

Killing someone while doing so is another crime and there should be punishment to fit both crimes as the law stipulates.

Disease of addiction? He's a coked up hi-so mate, not a Khlong Toey meth addict. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He drove while high and drunk, that's not a mistake, that is crime.

I don't condone what he has done but there is an unfair amount of press covering this case. I would say that almost every day in Thailand some drunk in a pick up truck kills a motorcyclist on the road. Do they go to jail? No, why should this guy just because it was cocaine and not Lao Kho?

Every time some rich person commits a crime, the public love to hound them but the rice farmer who drives home every night drunk as a skunk on rice whiskey gets a rap on the wrists after killing someone and believe me, it happens a lot! They have to pay around 50k baht to the family of the deceased. This guy paid millions to the family already. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Care to expand Bill? If your son grows up to be an alcoholic/addict and commit a crime, you wouldn't try to get him the best lawyers? You would disown him and be happy he goes to jail for life?

It would not stop me loving him.

There is a huge gap between an alcoholic/addict who commits a crime and that of a drug addict who kills a motorcyclist and deliberately drags the motorcyclist some 800 metres to his death.

If you cannot see the difference, then I feel sorry for you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

It would not stop me loving him.

There is a huge gap between an alcoholic/addict who commits a crime and that of a drug addict who kills a motorcyclist and deliberately drags the motorcyclist some 800 metres to his death.

If you cannot see the difference, then I feel sorry for you.

You never answered the question.  I know you live in the countryside where drunk people cause accidents all the time. For killing a motorcyclist, the consequence is 50,000 baht.  I know because my wife's sister was killed on her motorcycle 3 weeks ago.

Do you think he deliberately dragged the policeman's bike for 800 meters? Why on earth would he do that? He probably panicked and didn't know what to do. 

So the question, if your son got drunk, took cocaine and killed a motorcyclist in Nakhon Baanok, would you want him to go to jail ? I would do everything in my power, like the Red Bull owner, to help my son, grandson stay out of jail. 

I understand you would still love him , but do you think he would still love you if you didn't use all your resources to help him?

Edited by Neeranam
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I wouldn't disown him but I would make him stand up to his responsibilities and not run away like a coward. I would also ensure that he got professional help to beat his addictions.

I agree, I would do the same and try to get him the best deal possible in court. 

sounds, as if the Arabian version of

„Tales of 1,001 Nights“

has now been replaced by a new Thai edition:

„Tales of 10,001 Nights“

... after before only adding 2 short addendums to the Thai edition:

“Harun al Rashid‘s Defence of Ko Tao from the Burmese Pirates“

„New Peaceful and Secure Life on Ko Tao“

????

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2021 at 9:05 AM, poskat said:

tomorrows headline:

"Government officials are shocked that two police generals associated with the Boss case cannot be located and may have left the country"

Particularly shocking considering the Govt officials sent the generals some nice flowery 'with compliments' cards asking them to kindly drop into the Police station when convenient because they may have to arrest them.  Damn rude!

3 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I wouldn't disown him but I would make him stand up to his responsibilities and not run away like a coward. I would also ensure that he got professional help to beat his addictions.

I think you nailed it.

Most us are brought up with parents who try install a moral compass in us.

Of course every parent will try to do the best for their kids, but I struggle to understand why some would argue that means trying to get them out of accepting responsibility for what they have done, and pay the price.

I love my kids to death, but I would never try to aid and abet them from taking responsibility for their actions.

That's where I and some on here would definitely diverge on our approach to parenting.

In some respects that's why I find the Boss' parents more heinous than the kid himself

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I think you nailed it.

Of course every parent will try to do the best for their kids, but I struggle to understand why some would argue that means trying to get them out of accepting responsibility for what they have done, and pay the price.

I love my kids to death, but I would never try to aid and abet them from taking responsibility for their actions.

That's where I and some on here would definitely diverge on our approach to parenting.

In some respects that's why I find the Boss' parents more heinous than the kid himself

Thank you for your sensible and understanding post.

I agree with you 100%.

16 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I think you nailed it.

Not forgetting the conniving of all involved, perpetrated by the supposed hi-so parents, actually more like low-life. 

• Like 1

As aforementioned; it was a foreigner(Dietrich Mateschitz) who made them rich beyond their wildest dreams; it doesn't make them good or bad people. 

I am not going to judge. It was a terrible mistake. Hopefully they will take care of the policeman's family.