Red Bull Boss: Two police generals among ten senior officials that could face prosecution

webfact

16 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

Luckily, the "Truth and Law Committee of the Office of Attorney-General (OAG)" is now hard on the case and nothing can go wrong anymore. These officials and police generals are probably already shaking in their (Burberry) boots.

Truth and Law Committee headed By former Deputy AG "Nate", or would that be innapropriate.

2 minutes ago, Excel said:

The bigger concern is how much is this corrupt family paying certain members of the media  not keep this in the global news headlines and allowing Red Bull inc to get off scot free. This murdering family member has been spotted at Red Bull events for Christ sake so hence the entire company is complicit in condoning his behaviour and protecting a criminal.

True as it may be, I think that because they paid big money for this to go away and disappear that it is all gone and done and taken care of.

• Like 2

As the article states, another more detailed investigation is required, which of course, will take a long time, and thereby another charge has to be dropped. Also, watch the evidence disappear as time drags on. Just get on with file the charges. You can always add on more charges later.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Disparate Dan said:

I'm less interested in prosecuting a few of those responsible for letting him get away than I am in getting him CAPTURED (and prosecuted). Won't happen, I know, but this is a pretty poor second choice.

My guess is that Thais will be encouraged to believe a show trial and knuckle-rapping will be an adequate substitute for justice.

They might need to clean up a couple of offices at inactive posts  to accommodate the generals, but then it is very unlikely to get to that point. 

From all the recent activity of the anti - corruption brigade, anyone might think there is the possibility of an election in the air - cha cha cha has to look like he is dancing to the right tune called "I'm going to clean up corruption". 

He started out well sorting out the corrupt lottery sellers-but really lost it there for awhile, but now aiming to get back on track. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The National Anti-Corruption Commission is preparing an inquiry and possible prosecution against ten senior police and prosecutors for their alleged role in failure to seek justice against Red Bull scion Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya.

Naew Na reported yesterday that two of those facing prosecution are of the rank of police generals. 

And how do you think they rose to senior level positions and high ranks?

• Like 1

there are hi-so then there are the really hi-so and then the untouchables. Luckily Thailand has plenty of police generals to send to the public for slaughter. If only we could have an arena where the mighty Czar could do a thumbs up or down the tourists would flock back to watch such a spectacle spending trillions of baht each and eventually, in about 20 years there would be no corruption in Thailand, just some very fat lions ????

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Excel said:

When you are one of the richest families history tells us you will not be found guilty of any crime

Well Big P vowed to wipe out corruption and even has Anti-Corruption Commission looking into the matter, to me charging father would be the most logical choice, even a bluff or  mention of charging father would work

Edited by BestB